Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

what are videodgame with weed joke's like cheech and chong, half-baked or anything with seth rogen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know but I want to play a TC mod of Vice City featuring Cheech & Chong.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Wally Bear and the No Gang

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
I played a SUper Mario 64 Romhack where all the stars were replaced with joints and Mario was high.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Harrys a pothead and the sorcerer is stoned

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

dude, there should be a Jay & Silent Bob videogame. snoogans!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i think the weed videogame is a niche that people should fill. who's with me!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

resident evil. green herb... u know what that really is.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
dark souls, but instead of bonfires its bongfires. tahts what i'm talking about

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Ness smokes some laced poo poo. Think about it, he ran around multiple towns beating people and animals. He was hittin' those sherm roaches like they were slurpies!

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Feb 19, 2015

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
landstalker is a genesis game where the sweet grass lets you cheat death and you just go around loving with people while high. at least i'm pretty sure that's what it was about

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Dope Wars and Ganja Grower on a Dell laptop from 2001 dude your gettin a dell

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial
that drug wars game kids used to play on graphing calculators

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

Life is more than a series of ones and zeroes.
https://tcrf.net/The_New_Tetris

code:
**********H2O ASCII ART  81 characters wide 40 characters long****************** 
                                         .                                       
                                         ,.                                      
                                       ,/$/-.                                    
                                      -+M#H:.                                    
                                     -+H##$=.                                    
                                     ,/@##$=.                                    
                                     ,+@##$=.                                    
                                   .=/HM##X;.                                    
           ..                      ,;X####@%:..                                  
          .:/-..                   ,;H#####@%=.                                  
          ,$#@%:,                  ,;H#####M%-.                                  
          .;H#X:==.                =%@#####M%-.                                  
          .=$M#H/-=-             .-+@######M%-.                                  
          .-%M##@%;=-.           .=$#######M%=.              .-,,-;%:            
          .-+M####X/:-,.         .=$#######M$=.             .-:/%X@M/            
          .-+M#####@+::,         .=$#######MX:.            ,;;;H##H;,            
          .-+M#######X:.         .=$#######MH/,          .-;/X##MX+;,            
          .-+XM######MX/,        ,:X#######MH/,       .=-=+H@###M%=,             
           .-/H#######MX/=.      .:X########M%,      ,-:+H@#####M+,              
            .=$#########H/=-.    ,;H########M%,    .-=/$@######MX/-.             
            .=%M########MX+;-    -%@########M%,  .,=;/H########$;:-.             
            .-/$@#########H/,    -%@#########X,  -::+M########M%-.               
              ,:X#########@%;=,  -%@#########X-  ,;X#########H/;:.               
              .:X##########M$:.  ,/H#########$, -/H########M@$;-.                
              .,;XM#########@%:. .:X#########$=-/H#########@+:-.                 
                ,/H##########M%=,,=$#########X;;XM#########H;.                   
  ......        ,:$@##########$;;:=$########@%:+#########MX+;,                   
 .-::::-         .-%M##########@/==$#######MX$H@#########M+-.                    
  /@MH+:=---==,   -+@##########@/-:$#######M$$M#########H+/=                     
  =$M#@HHXXHX%;-,,=;/H#########M@+=%########@@#########M%:-.                     
  ,;%H#######@XX$+/=-;XM#########H;%##################@%:,                       
  ,=-:X###########X+/::%M########@X@#################M%-                         
    -::%M############H+;+@########MM################@/-          ..   ..         
     ,=;;X############M@@XHM#######M@M#############@$;, ,===-=:;+%XH@HX%+=       
      .,=;$M#############MM########M@M###########MX/==--;XHHHH@@MM#####MM@H+:,.  
       .,-;%HM######################M############X;;/%$$HM################@+-..  
         ,-,=%@M###############################M@%/$M#################M@@$;,     
             -/X@M###################MM########H$H#################MMM$;==:-     
              ,;;/H##################@@MM@M##M@@M#################@%;;;=.        
               . ,:+/X###############MM##M##M@M###############MX++//=...         
                   ,=;++%HM#################MM###########MH$$$$:..,,.            
                   ,:/++%XM#########################@X$$$+:,,--.                 
               . .;+%H##############################H/:;:-.                      
              ,;:;H####################################M%:;=.                    
            .-=:$M##############MM######################MMMX;==.                 
           ,==+HM############M@H@M##########################@$/:-                
          .:%XM######MMHXXX$$$H@M#####M###MM#################MH%;-.              
          ./X@@@HH@HX%+:---=;$@####M@$$M##H$@#####M@H@#########@$+=.             
          ./+:=:===:=,    .=X######X;-;@##%:+HM###M;-+HMMMMMMMM##@+.             
           ...  ..  .     =X####H%;::=/@##/ -//$##M+=:;;;;;;;+$M##H:.            
                          :M#$+//=... =H##/  ,://@#X:, .......,--=-,.            
                          ,;;-,.,.    -H##/   ,-:+XH+.                           
                                      -H##/    .---;;.                           
                                      -H##/                                      
                                      -H##+                                      
                                      -H###X=                                    
                                      -@###M:                                    
                                      .;XM#M:                                    
                                        :M#M:                                    
                                        :M#M:                                   
*********************** END H2O ASCII ART ***************************************

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i got banned from aol chatrooms for putting a ascii bong in the pokmon chat. i didn't even know what it was, and my mom showed me te report she got from AOL and it had a screenshot of the chat and i was real embarrassed

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

have you ever played gone home... on weeeeeeeeeeeed

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWdbrgtCcsI

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
all of the gothic games and also the games by the gothic people, op

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
farmville op

Iron Casanova
Dec 7, 2012

Visual SHOCK! Speed SHOCK! Sound SHOCK!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i got banned from aol chatrooms for putting a ascii bong in the pokmon chat. i didn't even know what it was, and my mom showed me te report she got from AOL and it had a screenshot of the chat and i was real embarrassed

Getting reports from AOL like it's a school principal is pretty awesome and 90s as hell.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xYaTGRvpv4

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It was really cool seeing him stoned and friendly after he'd spent the entire game up to that point giving me poo poo.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
space funeral

and the sequel

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This would be awesome if someone else posted it.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

touch fuzzy get dizzy

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
the lord of the rings bongline

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

what are videodgame with weed joke's like cheech and chong, half-baked or anything with seth rogen

Hearthstone.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Dope Wars is the best drug game.

I did not know it's 31 years old

Treebeh
Sep 20, 2010

we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjs3bifSyA0

The bong cutscenes for all three GTAV guys are hilarious actually. I've gone through them a handful of times for each character and I haven't seen any repeats and they're all funny and make me laugh.

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
In demomns souls you smoke the grass to heal

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Joint Ops was super easy to get and everyone thought it was hilarious to use it

Me, I got The Mastodon tag and used it, as I am loving enormous

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Treebeh
Sep 20, 2010

we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say.

Get the dank as hell Blunt Force character pack when you pre-order the Weed Farm multiplayer map DLC for your Xbox One. Power to the players.TM

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
gothic 2 has you searching the world for new blends of weed to sell to gardeners

• Locked thread