Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I know Netflix threads aren't supposed to use spoiler tags but since this is the first reply I'm going to anyway, just in case:

I hope they don't bring Spector back for series 3. The only plausible way to do it would be to have him be Hannibal to Gillian's Clarisse and I just don't really need to see that. I would like to see her take on a new villain because Spector is done and pretty much explained (and maybe also dead)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
There's also the fact that his protege is ready to go to Murdertown, I could easily see a third series being about Spector grudgingly helping catch the babysitter. Or pretending to help while actually helping her somehow.

That girl ain't right.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I liked the babysitter plot, but I could see season 3 being bad if they bring back Jamie. I guess he's coming back because 50 Shades flopped?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Yeah, the only story that Spector is connected to that isn't resolved is the babysitter. Like I said, it seems pretty likely that at least part of season 3 will have Spector advising Gillian while she tries to catch the babysitter, a la Silence of the Lambs.

• Locked thread