Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

ACIV was an incredible game. Unfortunately I was at the peak of my alcoholism when I was playing it. As appropriate as that might be, I'd sometimes return to my save file and have no clue as to what was going on. While the tooltips are friendly enough to let me continue, it was still disconcerting and after milking the free-roaming for as much fun as I could I put the game down without finishing it.

I actually abandoned the series after Brotherhood because I got the sense that the series was in decline. I only got Black Flag after hearing that Desmond Miles died at the end of III. I wish Ubisoft dropped the whole Animus framing device. While there are moments from the Abstergo office in this game that are interesting(especially when you take it as a peek inside game development) ultimately it just distracts from the far more interesting main story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread