Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Espresso Steampunk posted:

Hello! I've been following your LP since the beginning and I'm really liking the game, but things have gotten to the point where I need to say: That one commentator is way too loud. The guy who was yelling about the special ax kill and (especially) shouted "Abstergo is idiots" needs his levels checked, because I can't hear the other commentators and I can't turn my volume up because any time he uses emphasis, I go deaf. Also I think he's the one I hear breathing sometimes. :\

Anyway, the last Assassin Screed I played was III (ick) so it's nice to see a fresh twist on the framing narrative.

Subponticate Poster was pretty loud in this last one also, but she tends to be pretty quiet in her DA:I LP. But yeah, the usual co-commentator is way too loud, to the point of barely being able to hear Sylphid and the game itself, if you don't want to be deafened when he spergs out about something.

Other than needing some work on audio levels, its a great LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Sylphid posted:

Well, I'll certainly keep that in mind about the audio levels.

But, in other news in lieu of actual updates (we've recorded up to Part 12, but there is much to be done before I upload that), I do have some news. Few days ago I miraculously got an offer for an ESL teaching position in Yokohama, Japan. The whole thing really came out of left field for me (I went from applying to hired in 8 days. It's gonna be tough to beat that record), but the only bad side of it is that my supervisor is going to want me at the school and kinda settled in by June 8th, so there's really very little time before I'm going overseas again. Still, this is not something I can pass up lightly. I just kind of wish the timing was a little nicer, but it was early June or bust.

I guess this will be one of those rare LPs that are produced under three flags. Considering I'm up to Part 30 right now, and I still have 4-5 main game videos to go (not counting Freedom Cry or Aveline's missions), there's simply no way I can complete this before then.

Real life trumps doing videos of video games for people on the internet.

Also, congrats.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
Watched about 5 minutes, and Subponticate seems to be roughly the same level as the game, maybe a touch higher. So about half to a third of your volume. Like I said, in Update X Subponticate had roughly equal levels as you do.

For the non-Subponticate videos, your co-commentator will spike to well over your volume.

• Locked thread