Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Creature
Mar 9, 2009

We've already seen a dead horse
The new single is classic Blur. Very excited for this.

Had there been any rumours of an announcement recently? After they aborted the sessions and cancelled the tour and Damon went off to do his solo album, I thought the Blur thing had been shut down completely. So this just came out of nowhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

Mt. Modular posted:

Graham is on this, right? Please?!

I'm so excited for this. There were some hints at a new Gorillaz project in the works too. If we got a new Blur and new Gorillaz album in the same 12 month period (hell, I'd settle on 24), that would be far too perfect.

He is. :)

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

I saw Damon live at the Sydney Opera House back in December. He's an amazing performer, and even after being in the business for so long, has this constant look on his face when he's onstage like 'this is awesome all my friends are here yay!'. :)

I know there's very little chance of Blur making their way to Australia, seeing as last time they tried it got cancelled because Damon and Graham (allegedly) got in a fistfight (that was one story anyway), but I can dream.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

Yeah, that was pretty loving amazing. I'll admit I teared up a little when Damon gave Graham a hug in the middle of I Dreamt I Was A Spaceman.

That comic is weird. I flicked through it last night, it seems to involve panda police and Blur turning into anime superheroes?

• Locked thread