Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i like chip and ironicus

and also the person who played siren: blood curse as it's one of my favorite series and they did a hell of a job 100%ing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

THE PENETRATOR posted:

|
dunkey owns

if you wanna come and take a ride with me
three dunkies in the back of a dogie

oh whyyyy must I fight a chainsawdog

must be the munnay!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Well this thread is a few pages long now so I guess it's safe to say that I actually like Retsuprae and LPs and whatever other gay hporseshit your dumb bastards are talking about. LEt's get this mother bitch to 1 billion pages!

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Well this thread is a few pages long now so I guess it's safe to say that I actually like Retsuprae and LPs and whatever other gay hporseshit your dumb bastards are talking about. LEt's get this mother bitch to 1 billion pages!

You should start a Let's Playing channel, Knuc U Kinte. I'd like to watch you totally wig out! over some horror games. Maybe you could come up with a crazy catchphrase, like "Jee-wowo!" or "Buh-buh-buh-foo!"

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Schnedwob posted:

You should start a Let's Playing channel, Knuc U Kinte. I'd like to watch you totally wig out! over some horror games. Maybe you could come up with a crazy catchphrase, like "Jee-wowo!" or "Buh-buh-buh-foo!"

this and also unironically

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

THE PENETRATOR posted:

this and also unironically

in an ideal world i do nothing but game all day before falling asleep listening to Knuc's dulcet Kiwi voice as he absolutely trashes some lovely Steam Greenlight game

Bifner McDoogle
Mar 31, 2006

"Life unworthy of life" (German: Lebensunwertes Leben) is a pragmatic liberal designation for the segments of the populace which they view as having no right to continue existing, due to the expense of extending them basic human dignity.
Earnest Evans is funny I don't care how big of a fag that makes me

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Hahaha yeah I agree OP, let's plays in general suck anyway. Except for the one exception, Two Gay Fags Play Games and Suck Each Other Off. theyre actually rrally really good

Dec 26, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Hahaha yeah I agree OP, let's plays in general suck anyway. Except for the one exception, Two Gay Fags Play Games and Suck Each Other Off. theyre actually rrally really good

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

this thread got massively gay and should be moved to LP

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

this thread got massively gay and should be moved to LP
It actually started really gay, then got really good when I posted on page one, then plummeted back into gay.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

It actually started really gay, then got really good when I posted on page one, then plummeted back into gay.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
slowbeef, his wife, and his baby all watch billymc's food tasting videos now

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
heh yeah this guy is wierd... lol; here's my 15 min dissertation on him

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bump.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

You have my axe op

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
what would it be like to smoke beef out?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

SleepySonata posted:

what would it be like to smoke beef out?

if i'm being real w/ you, it probably woulfd be the worst day of your already awful life

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Doctor Goat posted:

slowbeef, his wife, and his baby all watch billymc's food tasting videos now

Alright.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Lets Play is okay, that's what I have to say.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mr Tastee posted:

Lets Play is okay, that's what I have to say.

The retsupurae guys need to have holes put into each of there skulls with powerful sniper rifles and machine guns.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

i hope you are doing okay...i llove you...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Mr Tastee posted:

i hope you are doing okay...i llove you...

gently caress off back to GBS.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

gently caress off back to GBS.

:'((((((

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Let's pool our money together to have serbian criminals from the deep web kidnap them and bring them to a tropical island where we hunt them for sport, OP.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

why would you say that thats so mean :(

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Mr Tastee posted:

why would you say that thats so mean :(

I just want Slowbeef and friends to be shoved into an active jet engine, what's wrong with that?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

*suplexes you into a dumpster and slams the lid on your face as your trying to escape, and then forklifts the dumpster into the gulf of mexico.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Same

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have no clue what the OP is about but Let's Plays are the hugest homo poo poo in the world.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I have no clue what the OP is about but Let's Plays are the hugest homo poo poo in the world.

Hello, Let's Plays

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I like LPs. I was able to watch a fantastic LP of Suikoden III.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Dont sign yuor posts lmao

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

your posting

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Contra Calculus posted:

Hello, Let's Plays

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Dont sign yuor posts lmao

Y-Hat posted:

your posting

:grin:

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Anime Curator posted:

I like LPs. I was able to watch a fantastic LP of Suikoden III.

I dont really like LPs but I like streams of people playing games. also I like pewdiepie

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

I'm going to find a sexy Italian wife like my hero pewdiepie.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

why would pewds care what slowbeef says hes making a ton of money and slowbeef is just some chucklehead goon

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
LPs are good if you don't own a console and want to watch someone play an exclusive.

For example Squint's LP of Demon's Souls was sublime. Or The Drakes by C&I.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You could probably get a PS3 and demons souls for like 50 dollars.

• Locked thread