Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
The book I am reporting on is called SHades of Gray by Brooke McKinley. It' not to be confused with Fifty Shades of Gray. There is an indefinite amount of shades in this book.

FBI agent Miller Sutten has trouble seeing past the black and white of his world view. That all changes when he meets Danny Butler, a sexy mid level drug runner who can aide him in his hunt for a drug kingpin.

In the rival to lover section of gay romance, this book has been described as captivating and enthralling, and is a must read for the gay romance connoisseur.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

OP, in my opinion Brooke McKinley is an absolute powerhouse author, expertly weaving narrative suspense with gay drugs. A true Stephanie Meyer for the next generation!

xsuperkidx
Sep 21, 2000

Bread Liar
The truely unselfish relationship between Danny and Miller echos other great M/M love stories where they are willing to sacrifice all for each other like Harry and Dumbledore.

Captain Mog
Jun 17, 2011
Dumbledore was my favorite gay person but I also like Neil Patrick Harris too.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Captain Mog posted:

Dumbledore was my favorite gay person but I also like Neil Patrick Harris too.

I thought his brother was the gay one?

edit: Dumbledore, not NPH.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
what the heck? the guy in this book is gay- yikes

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
from the cover I was seriously expecting it to be basically The Outsiders. How close is it to the Outsiders?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

proof of concept posted:

from the cover I was seriously expecting it to be basically The Outsiders. How close is it to the Outsiders?

somehow, less gay

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
pfff.
Passing on this one thanks for wasting my time OP

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
I'm sorry :(
Maybe books people know of better romances of the gay variety to share with us? I would be greatly interested in any involving wizards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Mog
Jun 17, 2011

youre wife posted:

I'm sorry :(
Maybe books people know of better romances of the gay variety to share with us? I would be greatly interested in any involving wizards.

Rainbow Rowell the queen of Chick Lit is writing one called "Carry On". It's coming out this fall I think? It'll probably be pretty cute.

And there's also Mercedes Lackey, who made gay wizards cool before JK did it. Magic's Pawn. I loved that book.

Can we make a thread about gay wizards please I have a vested interest in this.

• Locked thread