Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
this is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get me out of dis wack rear end picker prison

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

really puts your devotion to the red panda into question

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Silver Alicorn posted:

they can get pretty dang fluffy

u wot m8 ill knacker u right good i swar on me mum I do

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Silver Alicorn posted:

It must be nap time.

my goal in life is to be as chilled as those pandas are

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

the cutest

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

yee

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Silver Alicorn posted:

No idea what to title this.

yee

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

train a deep dream cluster on red panda pics

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

My Red Panda Essay

Red Pandas are basically what I imagine would happen if you crossed a domestic housecat with a small bear. They seem to have the approximate survival instincts of a drunken horse, but unlike a horse which will kill itself because it saw a bee, a red panda will fall over and do something adorable that will be exhaustively documented by what I am sure is a veritable legion of tiny Japanese people following all red pandas at all times in order to document their ways.

Red Pandas have been a calming influence in my exciting and dangerous life of doing things to computers. After spending hours attempting to figure out what #include means, I can unwind with some very manly red panda videos while slamming a Monster energy drink and gulping down Soylent 2.0 in turns. Nothing inspires creativity like a dumb cat bear eating a slice of an apple, and nothing calms the soul like a tiny adorable cat bear baby doing tiny adorable cat bear things.

I believe that a Red Panda head thing would both increase my social status at work and I promise that if I win I will post a picture in this thread of me wearing it while drinking a Monster energy drink and if I can hit up the one dude who drinks Soylent for a glass I will double fist the Soylent and Monster.

In summary red pandas are really cool. Lets Make America Great Again, and God Bless.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

i played trivia pursuit tonight and got a question about red pandas which I answered correctly thanks to this thread. thank you for increasing my red panda awareness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Lutha Mahtin posted:

the future is now, it's time for gifv wrestling

http://i.imgur.com/8EK5jSQ.gifv

I like that red panda combat strategy involves a loop of "be cute" and "fall on things"