Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Silver Alicorn posted:

I was busy today, or I might have posted these earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaI31fDwbrE

I have a projector in my living room and I was browsing SA and this thread though my HTPC. I started up this video full screen and my cat became completely fixated on it and started meowing at the pandas. It was seriously adorable. Talbot wanted to play with them. :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Did you know that when Red Pandas sleep, their bones go away? :science:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Those toes!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
It's actually a stuffed toy.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Yup. That's a stuffed toy alright. See the pink felt tongue?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
I, however, am not. I must see more images to make me aware.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Those tails look like a flock of wooly bear caterpillars

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
best pillow

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

"We are not amused..."

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Static Cling from all that floof.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
They have the ability to turn their skeletons to rubber.

It's a FACT!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Soggy. I wonder how puffed up a hairdryer would make that panda?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Even pandas want to snuggle in panda floof.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

syscall girl posted:

They are too cute.

And name a predatory species in Japan.

Vespa mandarinia japonica

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Kids just leaving their clothes everywhere...

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
This place'll never hold me seeeee...

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Did he get a haircut?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

The Teddy Roosevelt-est of Red Pandas.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Everytime I come to this thread I leave wanting to hug all the pandas...then I realize I can't.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Dogs look happy.

Cats look furtive or grumpy.

Pandas look concerned.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
I'm reminded when I look at Red Pandas of the Eddie Izzard routine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e_88G4TY_w

Did I leave the gas on?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Spaz-da

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
To be fair, 'Red Panda Jungle Gym', is not something that pops up a lot.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

God I want to hug that panda!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Tail Pillow

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Red Jam-da!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Buddhist Nature.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Silver Alicorn posted:

Haven't seen a panda this scrappy in a while. He's almost out of red!

That's what happen when you leave the panda in the developer too long.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Are those made by Steiff?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Oh god I didn't realize there was a Steiff panda!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Unpackaging a Red Panda for use?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
All those happy cat bears chilling.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

That Panda looks like they should be wearing a tie an eyeshade and reading glasses, and be preparing to do your taxes.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Doin' hard time at the Panda Prison Farm.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Silver Alicorn posted:

Okay.

New babies unveiled in Syracuse. Lots more pics in the full article!

http://www.zooborns.com/zooborns/2015/09/red-panda-duo-debuts-at-rosamond-gifford-zoo.html

They're jonesing for apples

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

another candidate for :pandastare:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Lutha Mahtin posted:

is cattail sapporo just some person who hangs out at the zoo all the time? anyway they have a blog with lots of pandas:

http://sapporofromosaka.blog.fc2.com/

Panda on patrol :siren:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
That panda has seen some poo poo you wouldn't believe.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Silver Alicorn posted:

How could I miss this :kimchi:

Mom is always there for you...:3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry