Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WereVolvo
Jan 12, 2011
"Fun" is not a design goal.
If you only knew how much I needed this thread :kimchi:

My dream would be a petting zoo filled with red pandas, capybaras and quokkas. Then I could die happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WereVolvo
Jan 12, 2011

syscall girl posted:

This guy has a funny everything. All lanky like a bear. Very low floof to length ratio.

"Red panda awareness thread: Optimal floof to length ratio"

WereVolvo
Jan 12, 2011

Legendary dismount

WereVolvo
Jan 12, 2011
One of the red pandas living in Dyreparken Zoo in Kristiansand, Norway has escaped its enclosure and missing for two days now. Hope you come back home safe and sound, little buddy :ohdear:

WereVolvo
Jan 12, 2011

WereVolvo posted:

One of the red pandas living in Dyreparken Zoo in Kristiansand, Norway has escaped its enclosure and missing for two days now. Hope you come back home safe and sound, little buddy :ohdear:

Update: After a week on the lam, Adrian the red panda was caught today, tired and hungry, but otherwise in good shape. Just in time for christmas :kimchi: