Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Getting some pretty hefty feels on this subject. Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

why are you trying to use a 360 controller

just use x360ce with a pro controller

i have a cronusmax so i can use both a pro controller and dualshock on my pc wirelessly

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pro Controller doesn't have analog triggers.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Pro Controller doesn't have analog triggers.

oh, eh, use a dual shock then. the 360 controller has a garbage d-pad and is uncomfortable to hold for long periods of time

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

The pro controller has flipped x ->y, b->a in relation to the xbox one controller which fucks me up.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Famous TV Dad posted:

The pro controller has flipped x ->y, b->a in relation to the xbox one controller which fucks me up.

no, the xbox controller is flipped, you filthy heathen

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Can they make a Wii U tablet controller, but for other consoles? That would be sick.

Grass Effect
Aug 10, 2014
dualshock 4 is the best for PC and consoles alike. Wish I could get that touchpad working, though.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Borsche69 posted:

Can they make a Wii U tablet controller, but for other consoles? That would be sick.

that's essentially what the Nvidia Shield is, at least for PCs

Dexters Secret fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Feb 20, 2015

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

although the whole point of the wii u tablet controller for me is I can do my PC stuff and Wii U stuff at the same time and the Nvidia Shield would be redundant

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

Borsche69 posted:

phone + Phonejoy

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
now people just need to create apps that use the phone as a touchscreen extension (they don't exist)

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

program666 posted:

now people just need to create apps that use the phone as a touchscreen extension (they don't exist)

no APIs to hook into

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

i haev no trouble switching between different controlers sorry about that

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Ivy posted:

dualshock 4 is the best for PC and consoles alike. Wish I could get that touchpad working, though.

I disagree. It's a good controller, but I really like the Wii U Tablet and the Wii U Pro Controller. The Xbox One controller is pretty good, as well. Anyway, swapping controls isn't a big deal for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

It is extremely hosed up that they have reversed A and B buttons but they both use A to confirm and B to cancel.

• Locked thread