Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corzanth
Apr 8, 2011

Rawr!

Lokapala posted:

Name: Petra Blackwood
History: Natural Philosopher
Title: Captain
Portrait: 2
Ship: The Correspondence

Why, sir, I have no idea what is it that you mean! The name of my ship came from the only thing that kept me and my father in touch, obviously! sobs My dear, dear father! And now to go into the dark to find his final resting place! What horrors await me... Oh, all my paperwork is in order? I can leave immediately? Thank you, thank you so much for your expediency! What? No, no, nothing will ingnite because of my signature, whyever would you say such a thing..?

Inferior posted:

Name: Maynard G. Krebs
History: Poet
Title: Citizen
Portrait: 21
Ship: The Hepcat

"No, listen. You gotta understand how we, like, came from the sea and one day we'll, like, go back. The sea is our mother and our father. Our marther. That's what I'm trying to get across in my latest poem: The Incredible Squid. It's 800 lines of the most amazing free verse and erotic aquatic imagery. Let me just read it nouuuaaaarrghhhh! Unhand me! Get this bag off my he--mmmfffhgh!!! Mmmff!!!"

These are both amazing.

I have no captain to add, although I would like to vote for Portrait 4. The tentacle head will not be denied!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread