Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Let's have lunch with Phoebe

She seems like the most helpful of the bunch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Well gently caress you too, coffin guy.

How much of a pain in the rear end is the colour quest? That looks to be annoying, considering our resource management.

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Feb 23, 2015

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Fuuuuuuck our terror level keeps rising. I assume having it at 50 is "not good"? Most of these bars seem to not matter until they max out, so I guess we're not gonna go "THE SKEWERED EYE WEEPS AND SUCKS THE MARROW FROM BONES THE END OF THE WORLD I SEE NOW FOOLS ALL OF YOU" for at least a short while longer.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Neruz posted:

Aww you kicked the poor little Blemmigan off onto Kingeater, you monster :colbert:

Yeah seriously what'd the...whatever the hell it is...ever do to you?

What happens if you select "lose your mind" or "eat your crew"? It must be really bad if even the game is advising against it, after all that happened.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Neruz posted:

We may still get the Roof expansion, though at the moment the expansion they're working on is Zubmarines to explore the Depths which should be pretty amazing.

Considering what deathtraps submarines are in real life, I cannot imagine what crazy motherfucker would wanna do the same to the loving zee.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Don't give away the Memento Mori! We still have Zee creatures to educate on what happens when you cross zee-captains!

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Cheat to get the required echos! proceed with original plan :v:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Let's be Sympathetic.

We might even take her back. After we're done with the island maybe.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Glazius posted:

I missed whatever the Scintillack did to the Curator.

Let's call this one Checkmate, in honor.

Agreed

Hopefully it will be a good name for when we go against our nemesis.
Also do we now have the best boat, or will there be one better?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Team up with the monkeys. She's right, after all. It's nothing personal.

• Locked thread