Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

EXAKT Science posted:

Why would Taste lie about that, though?

Taste lies about many things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I see absolutely no reason for Taste to lie about his vig if he's town.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Especially when he has a result from an investigative role that clears him.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Taste lies about his role all the time to provoke a reaction, including earlier in this game.

Tremendous Taste posted:

this town is loving stupid

I can pray to my muse every night, I'm voting capps because of

That earth which be whipped strong by winds
shall yet beget but little life
deliver penance for his sins
this man, this Utter source of strife

Tremendous Taste posted:

in fact i know that's so because i made the poems up lol

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

EXAKT Science posted:

Because he's Taste. He fakes things all the time to generate content. In this case he went into today with the feelings that you and Asiina were scum. So hes trying to find a way to prove those nebulous feelings.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

EXAKT Science posted:

I don't know why either, which is why I don't think he's scum and I'm not voting for him.

I don't know why he's doing this.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It's hurting my head though cause now I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what could have happened and absolutely nothing is making sense.

So Taste if you are lying please fess up because I have other things to do and I can't stop wondering about this.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
If Taste does have a vig, then Asiina is scum and the scum tried to kill me last night.

If Taste is lying about having a vig, then I have no loving clue.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

EXAKT Science posted:

If Taste does have a vig, then Asiina is scum and the scum tried to kill me last night.

Huh? This is also confusing.

Many things are confusing.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Asiina posted:

Huh? This is also confusing.

Many things are confusing.

If Taste has a vig, then you were lying about being a gunsmith, meaning you are most likely scum, and therefore that you wouldn't be the target of the nightkill.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

exakt you might as well fullclaim

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I am...
Not a Doctor...

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I'm a 1-shot BP Bodyguard.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
If my protection hits, it means that either my target was attacked or I was. Assuming Taste isn't lying about having a vig, that means Asiina is lying and I was the NK target last night.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Regardless, my BP is now gone, which is why I was so on DbD to send me the potion. I'm very annoyed that he didn't, and hasn't even responded as to why he didn't.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVWPNWT_Rok

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You could have been the target no matter what Taste or my status is though, they're not really related.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

EXAKT Science posted:

Regardless, my BP is now gone, which is why I was so on DbD to send me the potion. I'm very annoyed that he didn't, and hasn't even responded as to why he didn't.

Because he is scum.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Asiina posted:

You could have been the target no matter what Taste or my status is though, they're not really related.

Yes it does. Last night, I protected you. There was no kill. This means that one of us was the target of the attack. You claim an innocent result on Taste, Taste claims that he does, in fact, have a gun, meaning that your result is incorrect. This means that either Taste is lying about having a vig, OR that you're lying about being a gunsmith. If you're lying about being a gunsmith, you are probably scum, meaning you WOULDN'T BE THE NK TARGET. Someone is lying and it isn't me.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

I'm sorry you feel that way. I got very annoyed with Somber when I saw I was going to have to claim bulletproof.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
PMom & Hurt both had Vigs, DbD claims he found a gun in the cave rubble. EccoRaven/TremendousTaste also had a vig. Three vigs + a cave vig?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I feel like we've lost this game because of this.

If Taste kills me tonight I'm going to flip gunsmith and you'll hang him for it.

Even if we kill a scum today via the hang you'll still hang Taste tomorrow and we'll lose.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

EXAKT Science posted:

Yes it does. Last night, I protected you. There was no kill. This means that one of us was the target of the attack. You claim an innocent result on Taste, Taste claims that he does, in fact, have a gun, meaning that your result is incorrect. This means that either Taste is lying about having a vig, OR that you're lying about being a gunsmith. If you're lying about being a gunsmith, you are probably scum, meaning you WOULDN'T BE THE NK TARGET. Someone is lying and it isn't me.

I don't think you're lying, but even if I'm wrong somehow you could have been the NK target rather than me no matter what.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

PMom & Hurt both had Vigs, DbD claims he found a gun in the cave rubble. EccoRaven/TremendousTaste also had a vig. Three vigs + a cave vig?

Who's counting? Also, do you have any thoughts on the Taste/Asiina/EXAKT clusterfuck that happening right now? Or are you just dropping in to make posts without adding anything of substance?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Taste, admit you're lying or you're about to lose us the game.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

EXAKT Science posted:

Who's counting? Also, do you have any thoughts on the Taste/Asiina/EXAKT clusterfuck that happening right now? Or are you just dropping in to make posts without adding anything of substance?

I only bring it up because it is strange, is it not? I think recording a die roll for an rng is suspicious, but I think Taste, Hurt and PMom having vigs and DbD getting a gun is suspicious. I think Taste is lying, and if he's lying he's probably scum.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

I only bring it up because it is strange, is it not? I think recording a die roll for an rng is suspicious, but I think Taste, Hurt and PMom having vigs and DbD getting a gun is suspicious. I think Taste is lying, and if he's lying he's probably scum.

If Taste is lying about having a vig then Asiina just cleared him as town.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I mean maybe Taste and Asiina are on a scumteam and this is some sort of crazy gambit lmao

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

EXAKT Science posted:

If Taste is lying about having a vig then Asiina just cleared him as town.

She cleared him as not having the ability to kill. He could be lying about the gun to get her lynched.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

EXAKT Science posted:

I mean maybe Taste and Asiina are on a scumteam and this is some sort of crazy gambit lmao

Or this, but I doubt it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

She cleared him as not having the ability to kill. He could be lying about the gun to get her lynched.

Scum have the ability to kill.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

If he's scum, it would mean that he has the ability to kill.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Asiina posted:

Scum have the ability to kill.

EXAKT Science posted:

If he's scum, it would mean that he has the ability to kill.

Then if there's no way around that... :shrug:

Does gunsmith specifically let you know if they can kill, or if they have a gun?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
ABLE TO KILL/NOT ABLE TO KILL

Also I missed my bus because of this. Taste I hope you're happy.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

please don't alter your irl behaviors because of mafia :(

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I was all "I need to leave in 10 minutes, let me continue thinking about this"

And then I looked at the clock and it was 20 minutes later.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So I was thinking maybe Taste is a ninja or some sort of equivalent to a godfather which made me get the wrong result, but then why would he not take the town result? He wasn't really under heavy suspicion and it probably would have carried him through the rest of the game. So I don't think he's scum.

I thought maybe my sanity is off every other night since I didn't get that N2 action I have no idea, but then I will hate Somber forever because gently caress that poo poo.

Like I can't understand why town Taste would do this because it's absolutely going to lose us the game 100%

I also don't know why scum would redirect me into a "town" result if they are messing with my results, so us both being town doesn't make sense either.

None of this makes any sense.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also still want to hear from Rarity, but I guess she's not around yet.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Taste did you get your vig last night or before last night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
:stare:

Asiina posted:

Also still want to hear from Rarity, but I guess she's not around yet.

My prize was a 1-shot tracker. DBD visited Asiina last night.

##vote DBD

• Locked thread