Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
oh hi max

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
how unprofessional. why open a game if it isn't even ready to run? Let me guess you haven't even made a setup yet and now you're going to do it all hastily in one night two weeks from now and hope you made it balanced and when it's not you just tell people it was you being "creative" and hope they keep playing your games through your charisma alone.

Who would do such a thing.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Now if you excuse me, Tommy Harden is waiting for this fine cigar I promised him many moons ago.

Confirming that DBD and I are confirmed town masons.

Wait is this not the breadcrumb you wanted?

Maybe I shouldn't press submi

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Also Tommy is a poet. I am going to post poetry by commission this game.

- Request I write a poem of a topic of your choice
- If you like my poem, you promise to consider not voting for me this particular RL day.
- If you do not like my poem, you promise to consider voting for me this particular RL day.
- One request per player per game day.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Asiina posted:

Write me a poem about my grand adventure!

Don't you have to have it first?! Or is this a life imitates art thing (which in the context of a mafia game is life imitating art imitating life)

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Ummm OBVIOUSLY

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I will write it tomorrow! I am moving this weekend and today was Day 1 and gosh golly molly do I not like moving.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

yuming posted:

It's something scum have incentive to do-- just like grabbing all the items in Ecco's Bandit game.

Agreed

##vote rarity

Also I will be around tonight to actually play this game. Found a buyer for my desk and am then getting lunch and seeing a movie with a friend downtown. :woop:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Pinterest Mom posted:

also: something a player has an incentive to do, because you might get cool flavour

idk what game ur playing where you aren't already getting cool flavor by PMing Somber roleplay actions like ##griddle breakfast and ##eat bacon

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
guys I am sorry I have been a non-entity so far this game. I am very very exhausted.

My Thoughts on the Current Situation:
- What Rarity did was anti-town, period.
- PMom is super weird white knighting her
- I'm fine voting capps since who cares
- Not feeling the Max case

Ok cool and break

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
##vote capps I like this one moreeee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
max is so obviously town what the aitch-ee-double-hockey-sticks is wrong with you guys

• Locked thread