Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

bump_fn posted:

My Kindle Was Stolen trademeark lovely yosposter too stupid to live in a non poor neighboorhood

kid I'm poor as gently caress and nobody steals my poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
why you think I got a kindle instead of giant bookshelves you should be more responsible

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

SmokaDustbowl posted:

why you think I got a kindle instead of giant bookshelves you should be more responsible

she was asking for it

There Will Be Penalty
May 18, 2002

Makes a great pet!

#2 is pretty :krad:

what does he mean by "without animation" and "with animation"

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
In high school, I installed Rockbox on my first-generation iPod Nano and read dozens of science fiction novels on it. Now I work in a computer garbage dump and post in YOSPOS. Don't let your children grow up like me. Just say no to technology.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

atomicthumbs posted:

In high school, I installed Rockbox on my first-generation iPod Nano and read dozens of science fiction novels on it. Now I work in a computer garbage dump and post in YOSPOS. Don't let your children grow up like me. Just say no to technology.

thats funny in high school i castrated myself in vocal protest of the matriarchy

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
reading is really cool and good I don't even hate twilight or 50 shades of grey because it got people reading

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

SmokaDustbowl posted:

reading is really cool and good I don't even hate twilight or 50 shades of grey because it got people reading
on the other hand it got people reading twilight and 50 shades of grey

let's not pretend that most of those people didn't just move on to the ten thousand other twilight/50 shades knockoffs crowding those lovely monochrome sections of b&n

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
i have a keyboard kindle. it's exhausting to read real books guys, sometimes you have to hold it with TWO HANDS etc, gently caress that noise

never get a kindle with a touch screen

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
i thought this was the kindness thread and am pretty disappointed to find no kindness here

i have two kindles, guess this thread is just no place for the likes of me

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

big scary monsters posted:

i thought this was the kindness thread and am pretty disappointed to find no kindness here
shut up !!!

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
LOL kindle is poo poo

amazon's treatment of authors is poo poo

literally no one likes doing business with amazon, and just treat doing business with them as a necessary evil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Granbar posted:

i have a keyboard kindle. it's exhausting to read real books guys, sometimes you have to hold it with TWO HANDS etc, gently caress that noise

never get a kindle with a touch screen

i recently sold my kindle keyboard for $100 and bought a $90 kindle paperwhite

• Locked thread