Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Kenning posted:

I grow carnivorous plants, so my tools aren't particularly deadly, but I would have a convenient way to dispose of a body.

I like this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Slung Blade posted:

NICE TRY, LAW-MAN. YOU AIN'T GONNA FIND OUT ANY SECRET PLANS BY YOUR SUBTLE STATE SPONSORED SUBTERFUGE.

Please do not blow my cover.

Excellent ideas everyone, in no way should you stop!!

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

spooky girlfriend posted:

I have knitted many things but never a noose. maybe it's time.

That sounds like a lot of loving i-cord. I think I'm going to crochet mine. Maybe use up some of that drat kitchen cotton I keep buying and never end up using.

Or maybe just jab a bunch of knitting needles in someone until they look like a voodoo doll.

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Hey do you want that motherboard?

Greyhawk posted:

I have scalpels and super glue. I can redesign a man in many strange and beautiful ways.

Who says man should be symmetrical

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Kenning posted:

I grow carnivorous plants, so my tools aren't particularly deadly, but I would have a convenient way to dispose of a body.

While making a musical!

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
I will spend countless hours super-gluing your extremities together, shaving your mold lines with an x-acto knife, and coring your body with small drill bits before implanting tiny neodymium magnets. I will then complain at length on internet forums over your disproportionate body measurements and how badly I wish your sprue had come with more accessory options. I will let you collect dust on my shelf for months, procrastinating as much as humanly possible before real-life issues that require attention motivate me to take you down and spend a stupid amount of time painting you using tiny pots of overpriced paint. When I'm finished, I will compare you to your box art, ashamed of my own lack of talent before deciding that the best option is to bathe you in a vat of simple green until your skin falls off.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
I guess on could press your face on the spinning pottery wheel, then finish the job by stuffing you in the kiln. Then I would hide the evidence in pots from the very same firing.

The perfect crime.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

My tiny tanks hold a terrible secret.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
Can you kill someone with excessive masturbation?

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I guess I could tackle someone, and convince my teammates to dogpile them too.

My other hobby is Magic cards, and my collection is probably heavy enough to kill a person if I dropped it on their head from a tall building.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
I shoot guns, and if you swallow a bunch of lead you'll die a horrible death.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
I do medieval combat sports with sword, axe and spear.

Some of the traditional dyes we use for the clothing are pretty poisonous I guess.

Sour Blossom
Apr 21, 2005
L O L 6 6
Molten glass covereth a multitude of sins. Don't worry, I'll make your corpse new eyes!

Alternatively, nitrogen oxides and CO2 from not having the vent fan running, or by silicosis from excessive and intentional bubble popping and subsequent inhalation of the flakes, perhaps. It's more likely that I'd succumb to the latter, honestly.

Maybe cadmium and other metal poisoning from pigments fuming out of my colors? Impalement on a broken tube that will draw out blood by capillary action? Glassblowing has such a wide variety of ways to be injured or killed even when you're not trying to hurt anyone.

I hope I make it to sixty, now that I think about it. :ohdear:

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.
My main hobby is distance running, so I guess I would...run away until they collapse?

My other main hobby is knitting, and, well, knitting needles can probably do a lot of damage. I actually used one to punch out a stubborn piece of plywood last night.

apatite
Dec 2, 2006

Got yer back, Jack

Slung Blade posted:

[...]

I CAN BARELY HEAR THE BELLS OF JUSTICE RINGING THROUGH MY ACUTE TINNITUS, BUT I KNOW THEY'RE TOLLING FOR YOU.

[...]

HANDS GNARLED WITH ARTHRITIS AND REPETITIVE STRAINS CAN STILL BEAT THE HAND TANNED DRUMSKINS OF LIBERTY.

EVEN WITH A CORNEA CLOUDED BY THE RUSTING SLIVER I PICKED UP A FEW MONTHS BACK CAN SEE THROUGH THIS PLOY.

[...]

Slung Blade, still best DIY post artisan ever

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

spog posted:

Can you kill someone with excessive masturbation?

You are just going to have to learn to write with the other hand if you want to leave a suicide note.

As for how? I have enough dangerous hobbies I could basically finish someone off however the gently caress I wanted, I guess. Good thing I don't want to kill anyone.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Pretty sure I could if not kill, then at least cause a fair amount of pain and blindness with one of my felting needles. Maybe I could hand-spin a thread out of the wool and garotte them?

adorai
Nov 2, 2002

10/27/04 Never forget
Grimey Drawer
I could probably swat someone, which has a reasonable chance to ending with a fatality.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

adorai posted:

I could probably swat someone, which has a reasonable chance to ending with a fatality.

Your hobby is killing flies :confused:

wootsie
Feb 27, 2013
Wire work jewellery making. I have lots of pliers and cutters, as well as hammers, a small anvil and a drill for coiling. Guess I could figure out something with those things. If not, then the patinas are poisonous...

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

Death by rivet-counting...

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
glass dildo to the eye should do it.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

cursedshitbox posted:

glass dildo to the eye should do it.

Please link me to the dildo thread.

Nettle Soup posted:

Pretty sure I could if not kill, then at least cause a fair amount of pain and blindness with one of my felting needles. Maybe I could hand-spin a thread out of the wool and garotte them?

This is horrific. I would not want to die this way!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Also, looking forward to input from the amateur astronomy thread and scale modeling thread!

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

I guess the amateur astronomers could tie you down to the ground, point the big end of the telescope of the sun, and the tiny end at your head. Maybe it'll hurt? Scale modelers will build a large expanse of N-scale buildings, attracting tiny people like from Gulliver's Travels. When the tiny little people eventually tie you down, the scale modelers will construct a perfect replica of the HMS Bounty inside a glass bottle. Except the glass bottle is you. Then they use CA glue and zip kicker to close up your dilzhole and you'll pray for death.

Iunno, man.

Just a Fish
Mar 22, 2012
Glass worker here. I guess i could drill you full of tiny shallow holes with glass grinder or possibly give you thousands of small cigar like burns with an soldering gun

adorai
Nov 2, 2002

10/27/04 Never forget
Grimey Drawer

wormil posted:

Your hobby is killing flies :confused:
I should have capitalized.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatting

americanoWsugar
May 4, 2012

I'd rig my high power camera lenses to focus on his eyes and then aim them at the sun. I'd then strap him to a rotating chair that tracks the sun all day, so even with use of his eyelids, I'm pretty sure those lenses would cook his eyes in his sockets like a couple boiled eggs.

Just a Fish
Mar 22, 2012
This thread is starting to sound more and more like an game of Machine of Death

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos
I make swords and knives, so I'd just use my tools to make a sword or knife, then just hack them up with it. If pressed for time, a sword blank is essentially a steel bar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UberVexer
Jan 5, 2006

I like trains
I've always wondered what kind of damage a guitar neck would do to someone's face.

• Locked thread