Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

feelz good man posted:

You could try seagull out and let us know how it goes. Try to go for the ones that aren't eating cigarette butts

Now the ones snatching boardwalk fries, those are the ones to go for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

I love goat, but there's only one place nearby that sells it. For loving 20 dollars a pound from their "exotic" meat freezer. :negative:

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Archenteron posted:

No arabic/halal/etc markets anywhere in your area? That's usually the place to go for the hookup on goat/mutton/lamb

Haha no, I'm in central PA (aka pennsyltucky). Local butchers have beef, pork, poultry, for decent prices. One usually has some lamb, venison in the fall. Seafood selection is poo poo other than crabs in the warm months. Anything other than that I pretty much have to drive at least an hour for.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

I just acquired a pigs head for less than $2 a LB. :getin:

• Locked thread