Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

Last night all in a row it played Nelly - Ride Wit Me, Sisco - The Thong Song, Jay-Z - Big Pimpin', and R KELLY - Ignition (remix).

That was a time the algorithm worked. It was a good Saturday night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

playground tough

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Last night all in a row it played Nelly - Ride Wit Me, Sisco - The Thong Song, Jay-Z - Big Pimpin', and R KELLY - Ignition (remix).

That was a time the algorithm worked. It was a good Saturday night.

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
What's Run The Jewels?

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Theglavwen posted:

What's Run The Jewels?

A marathon held every year in Wyoming where you have to go commando. Proceeds benefit research against testicular cancer.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dogcrash truther

Theglavwen posted:

What's Run The Jewels?

it's a thing from 2013, much like the internet, on which you could google "Run the Jewels" and stop wasting our time!

GEExCEE

dogcrash truther posted:

it's a thing from 2013, much like the internet, on which you could google "Run the Jewels" and stop wasting our time!

epic pwn

GEExCEE

some noob: *raises hand* duhhhh, what's the 30 years war?

history teacher: look it up on google, retard

GEExCEE

since google was invented on 9/11, the american public school system has become increasingly obsolete

dogcrash truther

GEExCEE posted:

some noob: *raises hand* duhhhh, what's the 30 years war?

history teacher: look it up on google, retard

i'm dont see the problem with this, except the teacher shoudnt be calling the student a retard

deep dish peat moss

The benefit of being a nerd in the 90s was that I could tell my teachers to stuff it because I'll just google it when I grow up, when I walked out of their class with akimbo rudepoles to stunt my youth by doing drugs in the racquetball court

dogcrash truther

Funnypost Collabo posted:

The benefit of being a nerd in the 90s was that I could tell my teachers to stuff it because I'll just google it when I grow up, when I walked out of their class with akimbo rudepoles to stunt my youth by doing drugs in the racquetball court

your school had a racquetball court? whered they put it, next to the helipad?

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

dogcrash truther posted:

Meet me on the playground Truther. We're gonna have words.

deep dish peat moss

I can't think of a funny joke to make about my school's 8 racquetball courts, 4 tennis courts, 2 swimming pools, 2 practice football fields, 2 practice baseball diamonds, a real football field and a real baseball diamond, two outdoor volleyball courts, two full-size gymnasiums and one smaller gymnasium, two weight rooms and four dedicated locker room buildings for the teams.

Theglavwen

dogcrash truther posted:

Seriously though this is the way I normally feel about poo poo, but I thought 'nah, I'll participate in this discussion and contribute to the YOB community, maybe someone will have something to say' and then Dogcrash comes along to shut it down.

No conversation in this yob, says the Truther, if you want opinions look them up in sociological studies, bitch.

dogcrash truther

Theglavwen posted:

Seriously though this is the way I normally feel about poo poo, but I thought 'nah, I'll participate in this discussion and contribute to the YOB community, maybe someone will have something to say' and then Dogcrash comes along to shut it down.

No conversation in this yob, says the Truther, if you want opinions look them up in sociological studies, bitch.

itds a collaboration between two rappers, killer mike and el-p, which was released in 2013 and its pretty good

deep dish peat moss

Quite simply, this isn't a thread about Run The Jewels. This is a thread about people who just found out about Run The Jewels.

dogcrash truther

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I can't think of a funny joke to make about my school's 8 racquetball courts, 4 tennis courts, 2 swimming pools, 2 practice football fields, 2 practice baseball diamonds, a real football field and a real baseball diamond, two outdoor volleyball courts, two full-size gymnasiums and one smaller gymnasium, two weight rooms and four dedicated locker room buildings for the teams.

GEExCEE

dogcrash truther posted:

i'm dont see the problem with this, except the teacher shoudnt be calling the student a retard

:thejoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

Theglavwen posted:

....lol!

• Locked thread