Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Cool it already, we don't want this to turn into a flame war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Mraagvpeine posted:

Are all the combos just two items each?

most of them are, but there are about ... 6 or so combos that require 3 items.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

notoriousman posted:

Is the item we need for the combo actually in the next catalog? Because if they're making a lolcat reference, you'd probably go with a cheeseburger or something.

If a combo is unlocked then you can solve it. So the game never gives you a "chinaware picture" combo without having the chinaware available. This makes solving all combos before moving on to the next catalogue preferable because you have less clutter (from subsequent catalogue) to confuse you?

double nine fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Feb 25, 2015

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

I can see 3 items referring to world of goo. First are the goo balls, second is the casual game (referring to this little guy), and third is the someone else's family photo (referring to cutscene characters and the mother is eerily familiar to this level prop).

So it's probably two of those three. I might be reaching with the family photo so my take is goo balls & casual game.

what? No I didn't play far too much WoG, why do you ask?

double nine fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Mar 9, 2015

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

I still don't know how you make money. Do you get a multiplier of the value of your "fuel", does each item have a set "burn reimbursement", how does it work?

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Sorites posted:

Another thing about Ramsay: He's totally different on his British shows. Still demanding, but nowhere near as shouty.

I reckon this reveals more about his producers' beliefs about audiences than it reveals about the man himself.

It took me way too long to realize this isn't the GoThrones thread.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

You burned the free hug coupon :eng99: you burned it all to hell :eng99:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

You shouldn't have burned that free hug coupon. It would have come in handy right about now.

• Locked thread