Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Change formats from an internet forum to traveling circus

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
March 4th is also the 4 year anniversary of moving to this poo poo city and I am celebrating by leaving it forever a week later.

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

pig slut lisa posted:

I hope you keep posting from your new home. Also i am curious to know where new home is, though please don't feel obligated to share, especially because this forum will be deleted before your move.

Portland, ME. Flying out in two weeks. I miss the ocean, east coast attitude, dreary new england weather, family, stuff like that.

i am he posted:

i'd like to know about qwerinty. i like her a lot.

:kimchi: I like you, i am he, a lot also, who really has encouraged me a lot and is an interesting person from what I can tell from posts.

Al Borland posted:

what city?

Denver. gently caress this city.

i am he posted:

the last , and first, time i cried was when qwerinty autobanned

For me, it was ectral, and when I heard about his subsequent death. See you on the other side, ectral....

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

i am he posted:

I really wanna go to Portland, ME. It seems like a cool place. I thought Denver was cool too though and now I'm not so sure...

I hear Portland is really rad. I've never been. Supposed to be really beautiful, and a pretty hip small town. I know that where I'm staying for a bit has a bike path over the water that leads to where I'll be working. What the hell else in life can you ask for? Denver is an ok city for a little bit, but there's actually not much to do here. Drink, eat okayish food, look at art galleries and go to terrible clubs. That's all I've found to do, anyways. Really expensive, too.

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Al Borland posted:

Move to Chicago we can be friends! Also I punched a hole in my wall when I heard about Ectral.

Wild horses couldn't drag me to Chicago. I lived in Nashville for a year, and even considering that I wouldn't live in Chicago. I know someone up that way; he hates it.

pig slut lisa posted:

Portland Maine has a bike share program run by one of the vendors I'm in contact with I think. He says it's a cool place. I hope you love it so much you cry years of joy.

Definitely looking into that until I get my own. I think the latter bit will prolly happen, because it's been about 11 years since I lived near the ocean, 8 years since I've worked near the ocean.

i am he posted:

does this mean what i think it means

dogsarebears stole my job and i'm devastated

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

pig slut lisa posted:

I'm an urban planner in my hometown it's literally my career goal

whoa, I wanna hear more about this cool rear end job. That's not sarcastic, I genuinely wanna hear about urban planning and its effects on the community

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

pig slut lisa posted:

maybe i'll make an urban planning thread in the near future, but not until i am he has locked himself in to his grad program so he can't escape the incipient hellscape he's created for himself

d*mn man, cold

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Garbage Person posted:

hell yeah new england goon

:hfive:

----------------

• Locked thread