Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
:siren: WWE FASTLANE!!! :siren:

WWE's premiere event Fastlane is here and it stands to determine where the road leads into Wrestlemania!

The Pre-Show, starting at 7 PM EST will feature a special edition of MizTV featuring Paul Heyman! What will the advocate for the REIGNING, DEFENDING WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD have to say?

Here is the card:

Tyson Kidd & Cesaro vs The Usos (c) for the WWE Tag Team Championship

Tyson Kidd and Cesaro have been working very hard since forming a team late last year and their opportunity for the gold is finally here. Will they etch their names in history as Tag Team Champions or will The Usos continue their reign?

Goldust vs Stardust

These guys are brothers I think. They are fighting I guess because Goldust is sick of this Stardust crap like everyone else. Who knows. They probably weren't going to get time at Mania anyway.

Nikki Bella (c) (w/ Brie Bella) vs Paige for the WWE Divas Championship

They don't like each other I guess. Paige wants the belt.

Bad News Barrett (c) vs Dean Ambrose for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Dean wants his name on the wall in Stamford for winning a championship. Apparently he forgot (like everyone else) that he was the United States Champion at one point. Barrett wants to do his stupid gossip show or whatever.

Dolph Ziggler, Erick Rowan, and Ryback vs Seth Rollins, Big Show, and Kane

It's Kane and The Big Show. In another match. Will Randy Orton finally return?

Rusev (c) vs John Cena for the WWE United States Championship

Rusev continues to hate and dominate America. Will the Cenation and the USA form an alliance and allow John Cena to bring back the United States title back to its rightful home?

Roman Reigns vs Daniel Bryan for the right to face Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Bryan and Roman are two insufferable dicks that want to face the coolest guy Brock Lesnar for his title at Wrestlemania.

Also on the show: Triple H and STING!! will have a face-off in the ring. Not a match. That's for Wrestlemania.

Tune in to the WWE Network at 8PM EST for WWE Fastlane! Pre-Show starts at 7PM EST.

Daniel Bryan fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Feb 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
im glad someone made the thread

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

vroom vroom

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
FastLane: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHWAY TO ~yawn~

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Setting the over/under of clean finishes at: 3

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

attention wrestling this is the weather the road is too covered in poop to drive on please move over to the slow lane oh god no wrestling turn left noooo

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

:rice:

who's wrestlemania hopes will go off course

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

This PPV will crash and burn.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Moments earlier:

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

more like fartslane right guys

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

This PPV will crash and burn.

steve corino is calling the show?

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

arselane will also work

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Paper Lion posted:

arselane will also work

that'll be the exclusive UK name with an extra match between the ghost of the British Bulldog and Jack Swagger

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I look forward to complaining about this PPV.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
I think this PPV will be thoroughly enjoyable and the main event will be a great match but with a likely unsatisfactory ending.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Vertical Lime posted:

:rice:

who's wrestlemania hopes will go off course

The fans'.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I am not certain just what will happen during the Rusev/Cena match. For what we know Rusev is an unstobbable US Champion machine who has taken down countless oppenets during his title reign. However, we do have Cena who seemed to have "sparked" an interest on taking Rusev down and to also become the new USA Champ. Either this is a ploy to make Cena look strong, or it’s a ploy to make Rusev look strong. My money’s going on Cena, but I’m not betting too much. It would be nice to see Rusev to continue his Championship but Ic ertainly do not see Cena backing down. Cena is strong and ready, and probably ready to be champ again. Ugh, I simply cannot decide because if Cena did when it would certainly make the US Title important again. Present day Cena is the Cena I can get behind. Seeing him as champion again is something I personally want to see happen -- and I hope it happens. Go Go John Cena!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Lloyd Boner posted:

I think this PPV will be thoroughly enjoyable and the main event will be a great match but with a likely unsatisfactory ending.
You ever get the feeling of Deja Vu?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i can't wait to see what gently caress finishes they use in both main events! also, how they can make both bryan and reigns look bad at the same time this will be good

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Anime Curator posted:

I am not certain just what will happen during the Rusev/Cena match. For what we know Rusev is an unstobbable US Champion machine who has taken down countless oppenets during his title reign. However, we do have Cena who seemed to have "sparked" an interest on taking Rusev down and to also become the new USA Champ. Either this is a ploy to make Cena look strong, or it’s a ploy to make Rusev look strong. My money’s going on Cena, but I’m not betting too much. It would be nice to see Rusev to continue his Championship but Ic ertainly do not see Cena backing down. Cena is strong and ready, and probably ready to be champ again. Ugh, I simply cannot decide because if Cena did when it would certainly make the US Title important again. Present day Cena is the Cena I can get behind. Seeing him as champion again is something I personally want to see happen -- and I hope it happens. Go Go John Cena!

Cena sucks.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

this show is going to be fun to watch either way

lets go cena

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

All I want for Fast Lane is 3+ gently caress finishes

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

it makes me real mad that I will be missing this though live, but I will watch it when I get home

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Car noises

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

oatgan posted:

lets go cena

cena sucks

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i'd rather watch a frank mir fight

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
Reposting this:

ThNextGreenLantern posted:

I am determined to enjoy Fastlane.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

New Day

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Please be a rosebud, instead of a lemon. Please.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

cams posted:

i'd rather watch a frank mir fight

Watching the Oscars instead of both. Give me a rigged thing with NPH over 2 rigged things without NPH any day.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Chris James 2 posted:

All I want for Fast Lane is 3+ gently caress finishes

That wouldn't surprise me at all. Plus we're going to get a segment where HHH talks for 20 minutes before Sting comes out and points at him or whatever. I have a feeling this will be the RAW-iest possible PPV. But I always hold out hope that they will prove me wrong.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
I can't wait to listen to Kid Ink all night, that song is the best.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I believe in Jhon Cnea

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Fat Lowtax posted:

Please be a rosebud, instead of a lemon. Please.

Well, okay

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Crossing over from the discussion thread:

Sheamus returns and fucks over Bryan. Too sweet me.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

new DAY

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
New! Day sucks!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I believe in John Cnea

me too