Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Tonight I will be cheering on Roman Reigns, American Sniper and The Abstract Concept Of Entropy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

The Landstander posted:

Moments earlier:

i am a fan of this post

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
If you weren't already stoked for this PPV, here's a reminder that at the last one they used the commentary DREAM TEAM of Cole, JBL, and King, a force so potent they had to break them up across two shows for regular programming. So get those ear holes nice and lubed up.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
What will be worse Roman Reigns winning clean or so some limey winning best actor for playing some smart cripple with a robot voice over Michael Keaton?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

achillesforever6 posted:

What will be worse Roman Reigns winning clean or so some limey winning best actor for playing some smart cripple with a robot voice over Michael Keaton?

I don't care about either onw.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

oatgan posted:

lets go cena

cena punk

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Something I've learned since getting the Network is to watch a notoriously awful PPV before a new one to temper expectations. For example, as bad as this show could be, it probably won't be as bad as Bash at the Beach 04.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Is there a chance the crowd will turn on the event or is Memphis safe for Roman Reigns?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
has anyone said Gassedlane yet because roman reigns sat in the corner like a tired baby at the royal rumble 2015

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

MotU posted:

has anyone said Gassedlane yet because roman reigns sat in the corner like a tired baby at the royal rumble 2015

If not I am saying "Gassedlane"

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Clearly you haven't heard of the #MemphisHatesBryan @LetsBooBryan movement!!!

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Hope the CM Punk at the '14 Rumble video plays before the show.

WWE rear end Lane.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Niwrad posted:

Is there a chance the crowd will turn on the event or is Memphis safe for Roman Reigns?

Roman will be extremely over in Memphis.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

#NOMOVEMENT

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

HulkaMatt posted:

Clearly you haven't heard of the #MemphisHatesBryan @LetsBooBryan movement!!!

were those set up by lawler

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

oatgan posted:

#NOMOVEMENT

#BOWELMOVEMENT

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

oatgan posted:

#NOMOVEMENT

More like Daniel BOOOOOryan amirite?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Fat Lowtax posted:

Tonight I will be cheering on Roman Reigns, American Sniper and The Abstract Concept Of Entropy

Well Birdman IS getting a lot of buzz.

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

New
Day Sucks

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I too will force myself to enjoy Dubble Dubble Eee Fastlane and keep abreast of the Oscars shenanigans.

Wrestlemania should have a Red Carpet.

"What are you wearing today, John?"
"I GOT THIS BRIGHT PURPLE SHURT AND THESE JORTS! I'M PUMPED MICHAEL COLE!"
"And what are you wearing Dean...oh."
"I decided to dress like a Dragon."

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Squall posted:

New
Day Sucks

Ryback Rules

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Gatts posted:

I too will force myself to enjoy Dubble Dubble Eee Fastlane and keep abreast of the Oscars shenanigans.

A worst dressed segment by JBL would be legitimately amazing

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Why call him corporate Kane when they could just reuse the big red machine nickname

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Gatts posted:

isn't it who are you wearing

is it warrior's flesh that makes him born unto new worlds where said flesh becomes cena's key

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

schweens posted:

Why call him corporate Kane when they could just reuse the big red machine nickname

So you don't confuse him with Big Red Rowan, duh

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

OldTennisCourt posted:

A worst dressed segment by JBL would be legitimately amazing

They had one at the Slammys and surprisingly Michael Hayses didn't win.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

lets go Roman you're the future

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
That card looks pretty lovely to me which means this PPV will probably end up being awesome.

I can't wait to see how Rollins carries that garbage to match of the night (Ziggler and Rowan are both OK, the rest, holy moly)

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

lets go Roman you're the future

Best post/avatar combo.

Gatorfade
Nov 24, 2014

bark

Ribsauce posted:

That card looks pretty lovely to me which means this PPV will probably end up being awesome.

I can't wait to see how Rollins carries that garbage to match of the night (Ziggler and Rowan are both OK, the rest, holy moly)

I really hope you mean Harper.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
is Bray Wyatt fighting against Darren Young tonight?

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Sting-HHH, finally! 2001 me is happy to see the twin towers collide.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Gatorfade posted:

I really hope you mean Harper.
I meant Rowan. I don't mind him that much. He isn't the greatest guy in the world, but he isn't offensive to watch.

Harper is more fun to watch though. But he is not in the match. I'd much rather watch Rowan than Big Show, Kane, or THE BIG GUY (unless it is youtube videos of driving around town blasting his own theme song).

Anyway, I am not sure what Rollins is going to do to make that the match of the night, but I have faith.

Gatorfade
Nov 24, 2014

bark

Ribsauce posted:

I meant Rowan. I don't mind him that much. He isn't the greatest guy in the world, but he isn't offensive to watch.

Harper is more fun to watch though. But he is not in the match. I'd much rather watch Rowan than Big Show, Kane, or THE BIG GUY (unless it is youtube videos of driving around town blasting his own theme song).

Anyway, I am not sure what Rollins is going to do to make that the match of the night, but I have faith.

Holy poo poo, my apologies. I have no idea why I thought Harper was in that match. Disregard me I'm a doucher.
Also lol I forgot that Sting was even showing up.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
I hope I win so I can go to wrestlemania

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
You know what gently caress you all. Maybe something cool will happen like Roman Reigns putting on the show of his life. Maybe they've spent the past four days going DDP-style with him, coaching him through every sequence and practicing non-stop. Maybe he can put on a fantastic show. And frankly, maybe Bryan can carry the Samoan Broomstick to ****. Who loving knows. Maybe it'll be good. Maybe we'll forget to talk about Punk's rear end and Rollins' dick and steel cage doors. We won't, but maybe we'll be busy going "Hey this is pretty good, why is this good, I was expecting bad."

I'd like not bad. I'm rooting for not bad. It's been a baller rear end day where someone reminded me of a deduction and it caused like a $1000 swing in my taxes and now I'm gonna buy a boat. Gonna buy a boat with the WWE Network streaming on it. Gonna sit on a boat and watch crappy old dungeon Nitros. Gonna eat a bunch of jellybeans and mute the commentary and listen to mambo (you should listen to mambo instead of Michael Cole). Let's get loving excited for no reason. You're gonna be one of like 20 people who post in this thread, and you can be on the side of people not making GBS threads on everything. making GBS threads on everything is easy. Be FOR something. Be amazing. Get your dick hard and wave it around or something. Become a giant loving Stardust mark. I don't give a poo poo. YOUR BOY FANCY CHALLENGES YOU TO LIKE SOMETHING YOU SEE TONIGHT AND POST ABOUT IT REALLY HARD AND STUPID-LIKE. loving DO THIS.

Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype Get hype

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Gatorfade posted:

Holy poo poo, my apologies. I have no idea why I thought Harper was in that match. Disregard me I'm a doucher.
Also lol I forgot that Sting was even showing up.
What you mean you don't watch SMACKDOWN to know about these major matches!

(I only found out about it and Golddust/Stardust because I checked wwe.com earlier today...before this thread was up...no need to apologize)

I can't believe Sting HHH is getting big time at a "PPV" but then again considering they added 2 mediocre matches on Smackdown this week it isn't like something deserving got bumped.

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
dont buy a boat

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I didn't watch smackdown, but apparently there's a good Goldust promo, anyone know where to find it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

sonicice posted:

dont buy a boat

Counterpoint: the water is one gigantic Fast Lane

• Locked thread