Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
So lately I've noticed an uptick of interest in games threads about chili in the Planetside, Star Citizen, and Mechwarrior threads. What I think we can all agree on is that these games are all awful. But on to chili -

Some people are for beans in chili, some are against, but what I do know is this is an important issue being discussed in many threads that we all have an opinion on

What are your thoughts on chili?

Moreover, do you have any good chili-based game anecdotes or mod recommendations?

I never play a game of Skyrim without my Baked Beans of Skyrim mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52614/

Added Bean Chili, a fearsome combination of Baked Beans, Beef, Mammoth Cheese and Cabbage. Eating it will instantly max out your gas level, as well as granting access to...
A new gas-powered Power. What the Greybeards never told you (but they almost certainly know!) is that the power of the Thu'um can be used to force your will into not only your breath, but any wind that leaves your body. Abusing this ancient power in such a fashion, though, will probably bring harm to any and all involved. You have been warned. For more info on the Chili and the new Power, see "The Wind of the Dragonborn's Passage" farther down.
A few additional NPC comments have been added, along with some extras for the new Power.

So, please share your chili related stories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaT5rurlVBg

HOLY poo poo

you can make chili dogs just like the ones sonic eats!!!!!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Skoll posted:

I personally, do not like beans.

:yikes:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

XboxPants posted:

I was deeply let down by this thread tag.

i did it for you baby

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
real talk tho, do you guys want a real Games food thread that isn't ironic and is "hey I made X tonight" and maybe include pictures and poo poo or do we want chili talk for a while longer

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

everythingWasBees posted:

It doesn't matter if it has beans or not, it's all good as long as it's over rice!

this sounded good so I made chili and put it on top of rice

its good

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

:whitewater:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
no I dont mean posting videos, I mean talking about what you actually made for dinner yourself

• Locked thread