Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AkaiNami
Sep 2, 2011
Hey. Don't diss on my man Jack Orlando. :argh:

Now actually: the game is hot garbage. It has nice backgrounds but the story goes absolutley nowhere.

The only good thing is the soundtrack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AkaiNami
Sep 2, 2011
Don't quote me on this but I have played Jack Orlando before it was rereleased as the directors cut.

I think the whole medieval rooms are an addition to the directors cut. Which would make sense because they're so out of place that it looks like they had some old assets and wanted to include them. But having no idea of good game design they just threw the new rooms somewhere. :effort:

• Locked thread