Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

slowbeef posted:

Seriously, I was hoping we'd hold up that neighbor. I'm sure she has useful information.
I played the very beginning of Jack O. recently, and the main character didn't want to apply violence to her, for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Can anyone gif Jack's fighting stance against disco lights?

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Looking at this I remembered another horror from the East...ern Europe. The game where instead of a fingerprint or retina scanner they used a butt scanner. It turned out it was Czech, part of a series, and called Polda 5.
http://www.polda5.cz/

Oh, and somewhere on that website they link to a online store selling their poo poo, and it's got amusing stats, with Polda 6 beating Far Cry 4 in sales. It's that good.
http://www.jrc.cz/

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Jack tells them the guy got run over by the car.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

AkaiNami posted:

Don't quote me on this but I have played Jack Orlando before it was rereleased as the directors cut.
Didn't the original release have way more dead man walking possibilities and tons of red herring items?

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

When does Jack acquire the mist form?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Acne Rain posted:

you MUST steal a rum from a sleeping hobo

really???
Hey, in Mystery of the Druids you steal 60p from a beggar and you have to work hard to knock him out with pure alcohol.

• Locked thread