Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Wyatt Earp was good. Not as good as Tombstone, but still good.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
haha woops i forgot to take that out. point!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The Postman

ron color

oh yeah that movie. who's in that movie again? haha just playin it's a kevin costner movie. That's minus one point also Typical pickle loses another point

joke_explainer

ron color posted:

ok there are 4 maybe 5 decent movies on this list. what are they

waterworld, waterworld, the postman, escape from NY and stargate

joke_explainer

ron color posted:

oh yeah that movie. who's in that movie again? haha just playin it's a kevin costner movie. That's minus one point also Typical pickle loses another point

tomb petty is in that movie he plays himself

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Security Drone posted:

tomb petty is in that movie he plays himself

it's literally the only thing I remember about that movie. I saw it back to back with waterworld and by the time we got to the postman I was pretty wasted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

it's literally the only thing I remember about that movie. I saw it back to back with waterworld and by the time we got to the postman I was pretty wasted

that was the only detail I could recall either, other than there's a character named Ford Lincoln Mercury after a car dealership sign that mysteriously didn't fall down. but man, that movie is like 5 hours long, can't imagine throwing that into a marathon

• Locked thread