Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I'm with you op as I'm a big chili pepper fan as well. Whenever I have room for habanero, I chop one up and put it in, seeds and all, especially stir fries. I usually chop up a jalapeņo as well, and I've been testing out some other chili peppers. Whenever I eat out and pick something from a menu that has that spicy warning label next to it, the results end up being disappointing. The average american can only handle a well-mixed blend of salt and sugar; nothing more, nothing less. The closest I've found that matches my taste buds is a local Thai place. There's a BBQ joint that does it as well, though it's all from super spicy bbq sauces which just isn't the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Similar to the spicy BBQ sauces I find hot sauces in general to be inferior to cooking the variety of chili peppers into the meal itself. Nothing wrong with it, but having that wonderful flavor combined with the salivating agony infused into everything is just pure bliss to my masochistic taste buds. Having a mildly spicy sauce that compliments the extreme heat already added into the meal has always worked great for me as well.

• Locked thread