Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

We need more sexual gaming shirts that say stuff like "I eat pussy like I'm tool-assisted" or "I want to score Mario points by going down your pipe."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Yeah that would be a good one but instead of Nintendo Power it could say like "Sex loving" and stuff.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Hey rear end in a top hat, if you can't shoot ducks, don't hunt with the BIG DOGS!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

StoryTime posted:

I dunno.

This is kinda weirding me out dude

^^
bling shirts are awesome

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Schnedwob posted:

Holy gently caress, this rules
Yeah

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I am glad something beautiful came from this thread, and that I could be a part of it.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Swelter Discharge posted:

personally i dont think tis very funny
I do get where you're coming from, but at the same time, the phrase "sex loving" makes me laugh, consistently, at my own joke, because I am a narcissist.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Humphrey Bogart: I'm saying it because it's true. Inside of us, we both know it would get run into the ground. If you make this joke a gang tag, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.

Ingrid Bergman: But what about us?

Humphrey Bogart: We'll always have Sex loving.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

*in robot voice* we up all night to sex fucky
Please don't appropriate Kanye.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Captain Falcon voice: Sex... loving!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Serious question: shouldn't the tag read "Sex Fuckers" if you want it to be a gang tag?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

for the love of god don't make it a gang tag

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Me, frantically mumbling: how the heck am I going to top Sex loving, this is really getting out of hand, I don't want it to be my catchphrase, my agent's gonna drop me, poo poo

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

#Sex loving trends on twitter, FAU is found dead in the bathtub after several news crews swarm his house
I kill another fat balding white guy to fake my death. I have no friends or family close enough to tell the difference. I live out the rest of my life posting cats in Pet Island from somewhere in rural Maine.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The meme imports from reddit and 4chan have slowed to a trickle, and people are getting desperate.
The sounds they'll make rattling their forums will serve as a warning to the others.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Is this just a repeat of that Metroid thread full of terrible jokes?" - classic Imp Zone meme

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Desperately replaying Bowser footage over and over, praying he says anything that sounds like a word.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Without memes, how will we survive? Funny posts and laughter jokes? Don't make me laugh, joke poster!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

01011001 posted:

thread should have ended here
This is Something Awful. Threads never end when they should.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This is now a gamergate thread. Gas it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Video game shirt? I don't know if I'm comfortable with this, I mean what if women think I'm a nerd, and I don't get -- haha just kidding guys, I'm a loving model, this is literally the job I do for work, snap those cameras on these arms and abs."

• Locked thread