Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
jungleman: [swinging on tree vines] my credit score is under 650!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
jungleman: no WIFI!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
jungleman: single ply??

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

amazon warrior: found out from a HS friend via email this afternoon that my dad had died

ron color
a broken laptop flies out of a treehouse window

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
jungleman: [spearing fish] the gold and silver market are bullshit!!!!!

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
junleman: [opens big mac container] SAID NO PICKLES! [tarzan yell of frustration]

----------------

ron color
jungleman: [on cliff holding phone at different angles] loving t mobile

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
jungleman: gay marriage! [angrily pounds chest]

----------------

verily carefree

a safari venture photographs a jungleman smoking herbal medicines out of an elephant skull in front of his treehouse

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
jungleman: [eating bugs from own hair] the howard stern show sucks now!!!

----------------

bacalou

jungle man [upon meeting civilization for the first time] i can't believe they just released a new iphone right as I bought this one

ron color
(carved into largest tree in the forest) WHEN ENOUGH ENOUGH???? #nobama

Grass Effect
jungle guy: [picking insects off gf with one arm, texting to friends on other] CRAB TASTE GOOD! SMALL SNACK, GOOD CRUNCH. 👌😂

Piso Mojado

condescending jungleman - "kids might be texting, but are they really communicating?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

jungleman talking with co-worker, "Jim can go to hell if he thinks saying that poo poo about me is ok. I should talk about all the poo poo his wife does to him, but I have loving class. No,. no, I shouldn't have said anything."

• Locked thread