Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Armyman25
Sep 6, 2005

Anyone else tired of bearded religious fanatics telling the rest of us that we're going to hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

skaboomizzy posted:

Mother Jones had a story on millenials at CPAC. There's supposedly a party scene there (believable) and lots of sexing going on (not quite so believable). I bet it's an unspoken rule that every child conceived there has to be named Reagan.

quote:

"This is my first time here," said a 20-year-old College Republican. "But I heard it's easier to get laid at CPAC than on spring break."

For college Republicans, I have no doubt about that.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

skaboomizzy posted:

Mother Jones had a story on millenials at CPAC. There's supposedly a party scene there (believable) and lots of sexing going on (not quite so believable). I bet it's an unspoken rule that every child conceived there has to be named Reagan.

lol that you can't beleive a bunch of 20 somethings can have sex just bc of politics, way to be an old geezer

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I was actually thinking that there are probably a lot more males in the 18-30 range there than females.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
won't stop any of them :mrgw:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

skaboomizzy posted:

I was actually thinking that there are probably a lot more males in the 18-30 range there than females.

And we all know how conservatives feel about trains.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Stultus Maximus posted:

And we all know how conservatives feel about trains.

I'm going Galt, right after my turn is up.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Gay dudes at CPAC you say? Basically assume that all of them are banging.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

They're all about loving over their fellow man.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Spiderfist Island posted:

Either that or he's a closet worshipper of Chaos Undivided.

Nothing would surprise me about people at CPAC.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Stultus Maximus posted:

For college Republicans, I have no doubt about that.
lol I remember last year's CPAC thread was keeping watch on that city's Craigslist to see how many gay hookup ads there were. Anybody brave enough to go take a look into that abyss?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
Well that's another Hate Week in the bag, what was the best moment for everyone? I have a hard time choosing between Palin's latest word salad marathon, Walker declaring that union busting is key to counter-insurgency warfare, and Nigel's "1-2-3-4 I declare a Race War!" speech to the 3/4 empty room.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

For me it was that brief moment when Phil Robertson mentioned that he had been looking at CDC press releases. Because in that instant I knew that his speech was going to go from entertaining in a hellfire preacher kind of way, to absolute madness. And he did not disappoint one bit.

Other high points were:

Sarah Palin's speech managing to degrade from shockingly coherent to her usual folksy word salad in the <90 seconds it took me to walk to my kitchen and get some food out of the oven.

Hannity kind of tearing into Jeb.

And the Gadsen flag revolutionary cosplayer making appearances through all 3 days speeches.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I enjoyed Trump's speech the most, I think.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Well that's another Hate Week in the bag, what was the best moment for everyone? I have a hard time choosing between Palin's latest word salad marathon, Walker declaring that union busting is key to counter-insurgency warfare, and Nigel's "1-2-3-4 I declare a Race War!" speech to the 3/4 empty room.

How about everyone reporting on how great Palin's speech was because she wasn't obviously blitzed for the first time in over a year?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Joementum posted:

I enjoyed Trump's speech the most, I think.

Did he fire anybody?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Stultus Maximus posted:

How about everyone reporting on how great Palin's speech was because she wasn't obviously blitzed for the first time in over a year?

Yeah, for the first minute and a half or so, then offffff we went into insane-babbling-bordering-on-glossolalia once more.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I was a fan of the ex-head of the NSA getting booed repeatedly, as well as the entire conversation about marijuana. It's nice to know that no matter how deliberately terrible they are, parts of the Republican base are aware that they're terrible. Maybe in ten or twenty years they'll stop being terrible. We've got time after all, not like there are any crises that need dealing with immediately.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Yeah, for the first minute and a half or so, then offffff we went into insane-babbling-bordering-on-glossolalia once more.

Nazis can't answer back because we killed all of them

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Did he fire anybody?

He did actually yell that at someone right at the beginning of his speech IIRC.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Peztopiary posted:

I was a fan of the ex-head of the NSA getting booed repeatedly

I hope Michael Hayden realizes virtually the whole country finds him repulsive, if you ever listen to him in interviews he comes across like a literal fascist. He uses the sort of rhetorical bullying tactics paired with a relatively soft voice you might have heard a lot more in the early Bush years, and it's really jarring to hear them today. But he's really frightening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Unskew the amount of guys getting laid at CPAC

• Locked thread