Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

by Radio Games Forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESHBBLeOaqk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

by Radio Games Forum
C it is P cool

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

by Radio Games Forum

Superconsndar posted:

mine just learn to aggressively rape and be raped in lieu of killing

this one is a power bottom.

I've heard power bottoms set the pace of the session.

c/d?

wtftastic posted:

Sorry you have a terrible owner poo poo bull, a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest. I also like how you can hear what sounds like the pits owner in the back try to blame the other dog for getting bit, lmao this is why joe average shouldn't own pits.

It was an older, dimunitive lady who had it.

Superconsndar posted:

Pit bulls are really easy to own.

Step one: Don't take it around other people's dogs

That's it p much

That can be kind of difficult unless you live out in the sticks.

lite_sleepr fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Feb 25, 2015

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

by Radio Games Forum

Superconsndar posted:

Every time I see this I'm just like, how is there not one single person in a group of dipshits that big that can break up a dog fight

I wouldn't want to. Trying to get my hands on a snarling, thrashing pit bull would be like trying to reach into a wood chipper to get my watch that fell in. I'd rather just shoot the wood chipper to death with my 9mm pistol that I carry.

Why is a German Shepherd called a GSD? Is it German Shepherd Dog, or German ShepherD? Why are they even called a Shepherd when they're really guard/service dogs?

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

by Radio Games Forum

RetroVirus posted:

Over summer a friend went hiking, and this unleashed pit thing barreled out of the trees and grabbed onto her golden's face. The owner tried getting the dog to let go by BITING ITS EAR LOL. That didn't work, so then his wife got a soda, shook it up, and sprayed it on the dog. That didn't work either, HMMM! Friend's husband got a tree branch and for some reason I can't remember if he hit the dog with it or used it as a breakstick, but anyway he got the dogs apart. Best of all the owner said "He hasn't done that in a while!!! :banjo:"

Gonna carry a gun on all dog walks in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

by Radio Games Forum
Found out my dog has some benign lumps on her chest.

gently caress this sucks. I want those cut off I want her to get a god drat haircut and have her back like now.

• Locked thread