Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aerialsilks
Nov 28, 2013

please stop telling me about how you "humanely euthanized" your hamster by drowning it in its ball
i had a woman come into my store today and shove a picture of a 9 week old puppy her daughter adopted in my face going IS THIS A PIT? DOES IT LOOK LIKE A PIT? I WILL NOT HAVE A PIT IN MY HOUSE WITH HER YOUNG CHILDREN, I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT, I WON'T HAVE VICIOUS DOGS IN MY HOUSE

it was like, some lovely shep/lab/southern US stray bullshit mix or something, gently caress if i know. that was actually the first time i've seen someone so viscerally opposed to pits that wasn't just a fear hype "are you sure its safe" thing though so i was kind of thrown off by it. everyone and their mother owns shitbulls in new jersey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread