Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

So we have:

McKenzie (not sure if confirmed?)
Petracca
Liberatore

all done ACLs before the start of the year. poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

I love club supporter forums.

RE: Open training session today

quote:

It was clearly advertised that the open training session started at 12:00. We arrived 15 minutes early to get a snag and watch the boys train for an hour or so.

By 1:30 they were just getting their jumpers on for a warm up.

We had to get our car from a two hour spot some walk away so we left.

A family next to us with four boys did the same.

This is why we have been on the bottom of the ladder these last years.

This would not have happened at Hawthorn, that's why they are on the top!!!

Followed by 2 pages of how we are apparently going to lose a shitload of members because the above. If you're dedicated enough to go to training, i'm pretty sure you'd already be a member...

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

clark can get hosed

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Eh, pre-season, don't care.

Next time Melbourne play, it'll be for points. FOOOTTAAAY :getin:

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/ontrack?camefrom=EMCL_568487_25112194

This looks pretty cool, feels a lot like the NFL show Hard Knocks. I'm enjoying the behind the scenes footage that clubs are putting out these days.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

MCG goalposts will be going up any day now :getin:

FOOOTAAYYY

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

I won yearly pass to the AFL Live thingy. Anyone have any suggestions on how i could stream it onto my PC/a TV? I don't have a tablet and watching it on my phone is a waste. I've tried one of these android emulators (Bluestacks & Andy) but couldn't get either to work with the app.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Saad got 2 years for taking some pre-workout drink.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Brayshaw named to debut for the Dees.

Grimes is an emergency. Thank you Roosy. No captaincy = no guaranteed games for you Jack.

Our team is actually almost exactly how I wanted our R1 side to look, we're just missing Vince and Dawes.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Quite like the new LED signage at the G, it's cool that clubs can customise their home games

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Deliberate out of bounds is poo poo sometimes. Everitt would've been pinged for HTB if he didn't punch it after his smother. His reward for a good smother was 2 options that would end in free kicks.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Seriously just play footy on Good Friday already. I reckon they could raise a shitload for the Good Friday Appeal with tin rattlers at the game, auctioning off gameday experiences/worn jumpers, etc.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

At the time of the draft it was "ummm why did GWS take Plowman over Toumpas". The Bulldogs passed on Wines too.

It's the same with Scully. He is poo poo. Real poo poo, i don't know how he is getting games for GWS anymore. But at the time he was clear #1

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

realbez posted:

Am I weird for wanting freo to win?

My Hawks mate is the same. You're threatened by them!

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Frawley on Clark!

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

my mates are talking about how the William Hill 'win $100,000,000 for picking the ladder in order' is a good bet.

"Its only $5 and you can bet 100 times!"

loving hell

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Kennedy is outscoring Carlton, this owns

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Adelaide would get something like a 1st + end of 1st as compo for Dangerfield... i too hope he stays, but at least they'd be able to have a good crack at getting replacements. Draft a kid + trade for someone like Aish.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Gough Suppressant posted:

Very congested start to the dees giants match

horrible conditions tho

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

KENTTTTTTTTTTT

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

I'm so salty right now. I hate Essendon so much, their supporters will be unbearable this week.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Testekill posted:

:stare:

Wallis is the under 23 who won prior to 2013. Holy poo poo though; that's Macrae, Stringer, Talia, Bontempelli, Hrovat and Honeychurch just from the last three drafts.

Melbourne had I think 6 nominees from 2010-2012... half of them are delisted or left the club or are just poo poo (Grimes, Blease, Gysberts (x2), Scully, Trengove, Jurrah). I remember when we beat the Bombers on a Friday night and they were hailing Scully + Trengove + Gysberts as a "10 year engine room".

The difference with the dogs is that they'll probably keep developing them.

In other news, Ricky Petterd has done a lisfranc. He's has a rotten run with injuries and being a 'fringe' player I reckon that could be career ending.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Forget Rance, Fremantle should be offering Tom McDonald $800k a year to move over there.

also

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Ripping game this

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Woah what the hell

In 2014 NEAFL, GWS Reserves and Swans Reserves finished first and second respectively, winning 15 games and losing 3.

Gold Coast Reserves finished last, losing 18 games and winning 0, with a percentage of 42%

That's pretty messed up. Campbell Brown made a point of it on radio this afternoon, how can they expect to step up at AFL level if they're getting hammered every week?

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Hodge has 24 touches before the half and Roughead 4 goals. Noice.

3 late goals to the Dogs make it look a bit better than it is

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

I wish the ladder predictor would come back

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

yes

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

I wish i put money on heeney for rising star last week when he was at $8. It's still tempting now at $3.50.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Feeling good, Hogan is gonna give Rance a bath, along with McDonald on Riewoldt.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Dunn unloads a 60m+ torp :stare:

Windmill Hut posted:

Feeling good, Hogan is gonna give Rance a bath

First contest and he wins it easily :getin:

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Richmond are lucky they aren't playing a better side right now

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

oh yeah nice free kick there, right in front of goal too

great umpiring

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

hiddenmovement posted:

Riewoldt goes to kick the ball, does a fresh airy, gets tackled.

Bruce: RIEWOLDT! BRILLIANT! WELL DONE!

Seriously, what was up with that? There was no chance that it was "clever", he was just very lucky to get the ball back?

LOTS of rain coming.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Holy crap the free kicks we ]aren't getting paid are as bad as the frees Richmond are getting.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Rance is getting owned by Hogan. Love it.

Rain is coming and it's nearly dead even at half time, both subs already used.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Jamie Cripps got stung by a stingray. That's two players this year, lol.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Another hit the post :(

Hogan is killing it.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

How can umpiring be this bad?

They don't even put the whistle away when it rains. Awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Jones = the new Lenny Hayes?

Leader, tough as nails, best player on the team, loved by Dees fans and neutrals...

• Locked thread