Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Well, I suppose at least Richmond's jumper is somewhat representative of the team: pretty poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY

e: they can gently caress right off with this 'fan engagement' fuckwitery

monolithburger fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Apr 2, 2015

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Oh god, for some reason that song almost makes me cry every drat time. Stupid formative childhood memories.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
ASH SOME CUNCEMASH

daisy is fuuuuuucked

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Gee, I'm sure glad that was broadcast on FTA television.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Apparently fan engagement means deafening everyone with tedious, 'Kids WB' level bullshit and cheap pies, but you still have to mortgage your house for a coke.

fake edit: tshirt cannon at qtr time, am killing my are self as we speak

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
At least the men in suits on the 56th floor who have never actually been to the footy outside of spending entire matches in the Long Room/Mediallion club can say "We did something, fans this is YOUR game". (Through offical press releases)

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U3vuL9fYJGM

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Haha, gently caress.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Oi, Hawthorn, I think the factory misprinted your jumpers.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Testekill posted:

Nah mate, didn't you know that they don't get the rub of the green at Pattersons and in fact are hard done by them?

*Domain

(Still Subi to me)

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

:hurr:

monolithburger fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Apr 11, 2015

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
It is a poorly implemented system, but way to gloss over terrible decisions, Mick.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
I honestly forgot St. Kilda was playing tonight :stare:

edit: I am firmly on the Bruce train!

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
I'd just like to say that I appreciate Jobe Watsons 'early to mid 90s footballer' hairstyle immensely for reasons unknown.

It's hard to tell with black on black, but I'd like to imagine he has the jumper tucked in as well.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
BURN DOWN ASAADA

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Holding the ball doesn't exist

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Well, essingdon are hosed

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

NTRabbit posted:

Why was Etihad stadium only half full on a Saturday afternoon? I thought Collingwood were supposed to have lots of members?
The other half were very confused when their member cards couldn't get them into in 'G.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
loving hell!

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

gabensraum posted:

As a North Melbourne member and coach of the Franklin Dams I'm not remotely bitter about Waite doing well today.

Also, next week he'll kick 1.5

His leg will come clean off in the second quarter next week. 5 week injury.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
But you could have pre-ordered a $200 woolen jumper instead!

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Drugs posted:

White Line Fever

Nah mate, it doesn't sound like he's doing any of this business:

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Nutsngum posted:

I really disliked Ablett thanking god for his football prowess during his Brownlow speech. Sorry mate, but what makes you so loving special that god randomly decided to give you super football powers over any other joe dirt? Accept and be thankful for what genetics has given you rather then the idea that you are the loving chosen one.

Yeah but Nathan Ablett. If there is a god, at least he has a sense of humour...just not a great one.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
I feel like such a bad supporter for not going to see a possible victory over Collingwood tonight but ehhhhhhh rain, pies supporters....I'll go next week.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

boy undead posted:

Off to sit in the cold for a few hours in some vain hope of beating Collingwood.

You are a braver goon than I.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
:getin:

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
More like AFL fuckery, grrrr

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
I forgot how much I hate channel 7 commentary, it's so masturbatory yet utterly blind - Cloke clearly ankle tapped Armitage you dumb fucks.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Cronyism.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Speak of making footy coverage irritating, Channel 7 have already managed to deftly insert the ol' 'live cross to some betting agency stooge who avoids mentioning responsible gambling' into their VFL coverage. :suicide:

also: they gave unrepentant criminal Campbell Brown another job covering the VFL. Ugh.

monolithburger fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Apr 24, 2015

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

yehhhhhhhhh

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
God I hope I clear customs and get to the airport bar in time to see Richmond tears.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
I'm so amped for this game - mostly because I'm in a foreign country and haven't slept, but yeah

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
I reckon Freo will get the sheep on left through free agency in the next trade period....looks reliable.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

hiddenmovement posted:

They would be better with sponsorship imo. Spicers Paper and Nubrik 4 lyfe

I would love a replica of the early 90s Saints jumper I proudly wore as a kid, shame the original had a big Phillip Morris patch on the front.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Drugs posted:

Is it possible that Clarkson, a man whose tendency towards brutal violence is already well known, instructed his players to commit the senseless random assaults we saw tonight?

They must have been watching the earlier game coz it got pretty testy out there....

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
In before St Kilda forgets there are 2 halves in a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Josh Bruce :allears:

• Locked thread