Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Cool op chrono.

:toxx: If the Hawks do not win the premiership this year I will sport a James Hird avatar until the start of the 2016 season. :toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

Volkerball posted:

9 pointers?

Preseason rules

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

tnimark posted:

Yeah I don't hate Ballantyne at all. His biggest crime is being a bit of a dickhead while playing sport.

Milne's biggest crime is sexually assaulting a teenager.

:agreed: Ballantyne might be a oval office but Milne is a loving oval office.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

Diet Crack posted:

Ballantyne acts like a oval office on and off the footy, hence the hatred. He's also just a midget with a face you'd love to punch. Couple him with Ryan Crowley and there's almost a cuntish vacuum over at Freo.

Has anyone spotted any fox footy streams? Looking to watch West Coast v Carlton, but of course it's only on fucktel.

Our old favourite afl dude. Google him.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Nononono you're doing it wrong. If you have that many consecutive comments about the game that you want to make and nobody else is posting to break up the comments, you just post them all in consecutive posts anyway.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
I wear my guernsey over a tshirt or hoodie to any game that isn't so cold that I have to wear a coat. I don't see the problem, it is football not a fashion show.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Oh dear.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

TG-Chrono posted:

Paleo diet works man.

- Pete 'Babyfood' Evans

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Those two Collingwood players apparently tested positive for Clenbuterol.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Please no, I can't take another two years of this drugs bullshit. Anyway, there is no way an AFL club would be dumb enough to give their players clenbuterol, a very well known PED. Only idiot individuals can make that choice as professional footballers.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

NTRabbit posted:

Won't remotely take two years, they have an actual positive test this time so it will be done shortly after the B sample comes back positive

Yeah I know, I was responding to the post above me. Clenbuterol... I mean how stupid can you be?

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Deregister Essendon, let all the players off and start the loving season.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

TG-Chrono posted:

Pretty much this. The AFL gave the hammer to the Dons two years ago, kicking them out of finals, fining them 2 million dollarydoos, that wasn't for nothing, that was because of systemic malarkey that pretty much might've contributed to these players getting off. "Not Proven" seems like more of an apt decision than "Not Guilty" because there is no proof either way. I don't think this is purely tribalism, this is about a noxious culture hanging over the sport in general and putting the welfare of players at the forefront of the club's efforts to win. I have no problem with the Tribunal's decision, I have a problem that people seem to think this is vindication of some sort?

I agree with this post.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
This is great. Go dees

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
No. Dees will win. They will!

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
loving hell Melbourne

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Waaaaaaaaattttssssss!!

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Dees look pretty good though. Makes me happy.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Not since 05 the commentator said.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
The ladbrokes segment literally had a banner there the whole time that said 'bet on every game of the afl.' Do it. Bet on them all. Aren't you a lad?

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Turf looks like poo poo at anz just for a change.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
This is pretty insipid from Sydney. You'd think they'd be breathing fire after what they served up in the grand final.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

Chairchucker posted:

My tips are not going well so far.

Yeah and I think they were pretty bad for the first month or so.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
And two goals

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
A hahhaha oh my god what a game all of a sudden.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

Gough Suppressant posted:

"Spoken to the Dons and they reckon they've had the equivalent of 5 simulated matches this preseason, no chance they'll run out of legs."

A Good Avatar.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
I'm really liking Matthew Campbell's commentary in the dogs eagles game.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
This game is excellent! Go dogs!

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
If you're in Victoria go outside and look at the moon immediately.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Have they changed the rules regarding sponsorship logos on guernseys? The one over the left breast looks a lot more colourful on both the saints and giants than I remember.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
So it seems like this year's annoying catch phrase all the commentators are using is 'puts it to grass.'

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
I think Dwayne said that a player 'skied' a ball earlier in this game. Skied it.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Am I weird for wanting freo to win?

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

Windmill Hut posted:

My Hawks mate is the same. You're threatened by them!

Yeah it's not because I like freo, it's just that I'll support anyone doing damage to Port's season this year.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

The Deadly Hume posted:

Nah gently caress that. Which team do I prefer watching? Port. Are they more likely to challenge us than Freo? Yes.

I just really hate the way Ross Lyon tries to put everyone to sleep.

Port vs Sydney will be interesting.

I only care about attractive football if it doesn't hurt us. I'll love watching port tear up the easy games but these 50/50 ones I'd prefer they lose.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

cmndstab posted:

Weird wanting anything besides the draw imho

A draw at 68 each would have been hilarious. These low scoring games are terrible.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

hiddenmovement posted:

The 3rd quarter of the Adelaide game was wicked. Hard, fast, aggressive as hell and good players were free to be good players. Matthews suggested it might be because the players werent match fit and it was opening it up a bit.

1 man interchange bench plz.

Kevin?

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

Windmill Hut posted:

my mates are talking about how the William Hill 'win $100,000,000 for picking the ladder in order' is a good bet.

"Its only $5 and you can bet 100 times!"

loving hell

18 factorial is 6.4 million million million million million I think. 100 million is no good.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

The Deadly Hume posted:

You think? Did you just work this out in your head?

This is actually a bit sad. The AFL might think about giving some other teams a go on Easter Monday next time (which is fair enough).

Hah I wish. Yeah I worked it out a week or two ago so I when I said I think I meant I think I remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

Nutsngum posted:

Ha, even Barret is right for once.*

Bugg should have had a week and got lucky Riewoldt didnt have any ligament damage in his neck.

*he isnt THAT bad.

He's not right and he is pretty bad

• Locked thread