Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I go into a forthing rage every time someone posts gas..... it's rude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

I apologize for the derail, but some motherfucker who shall remain anonymous tried to report in a "Gas Chamber Challenge" like this is Games

Knuc is easily the most targeted poster here for some weird reason

He has an inflated ego from posting in YOSPOS for years, so he tells people what he thinks and doesn't hold back.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

zen death robot posted:

I apologize for the derail, but some motherfucker who shall remain anonymous tried to report in a "Gas Chamber Challenge" like this is Games

It's a hard troll life.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

He has an inflated ego from posting in YOSPOS for years, so he tells people what he thinks and doesn't hold back.

Thank you.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

zen death robot posted:

they're projecting their hatred for george costanza

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Knuc U Kinte is the power tie of posters, and that freaks some people out. Those people... are called pussies.

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

zen death robot posted:

Motherfucker is like the worst poster on this poo poo forum - when you're on top of the pyramid you've just got a big 'ol target on your back, I guess.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Super Rad posted:

Motherfucker is like the worst poster on this poo poo forum - when you're on top of the pyramid you've just got a big 'ol target on your back, I guess.

P. much dis.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Super Rad posted:

*Yields to Sir Loin of Beef* Apologies, my liege.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

zen death robot posted:

thanks for keeping me anonymous zdr

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Super Rad posted:

Super Rad!!!!!!!!!!

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
fuckin lmao if youve ever reported somebody

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

Austrian mook posted:

Super Rad!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.

apropos to nothing posted:

fuckin lmao if youve ever reported somebody

Look, discussing the finer points of of Shenmue deleted content as a group on the internet is hard enough without some aids infested horse fuckers making GBS threads all over it and derailing everything, if we were not meant to hit report then god would not have made it a part of vBulletin.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

whoever reported knuc is a big stupid baby

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
m.. maybe he was just trying to be f-funny *sweats profusely because I'm fat *

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

snitches get stitches

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

did he beat jayz in quake to get that house?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zen death robot posted:

Lol

• Locked thread