Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

that is pretty hurtful and really bigoted against my race. gently caress y'all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

oo !ienis

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Jajajaja

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I can't make threads on my phone so now this one is ITT we're Parakoopas on our first flying lessons

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*tries to fly, but shell is too heavy*

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
*starts to put on aviator goggles and is immediately laughed at by the cool troopas in the back*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bowser keeps popping all the volleyballs, but everyone's scared to say anything.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
are they born with winged shells or are the shells interchangeable and they use special winged ones to fly?

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Then stop laughing at your own jokes.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
what's your problem, kamekanski?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

are they born with winged shells or are the shells interchangeable and they use special winged ones to fly?
I think they get them by eating Blue Yoshis. The circle of life.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The next paper mario should have a paratroopa party member that tragically loses his wings when evil luigi jumps on his shell, then he becomes a normal koopa troopa with new moves for the rest of the game. Imagine the drama.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

The next paper mario should have a paratroopa party member that tragically loses his wings when evil luigi jumps on his shell, then he becomes a normal koopa troopa with new moves for the rest of the game. Imagine the drama.
In a sidequest he gets his wings back with the help of a letter from the princess.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
*montage of baby tadpole looking to the sky*

*cut to present. Para is drafted into Mushroom War*

*scene of Red Menace mowing down Para's friends. He knows he is outgunned, but he will not die alone*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

They should bring back the monsters from Wario's Woods and put them in more games.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

In a sidequest he gets his wings back with the help of a letter from the princess.

Then with his newfound battle experience on the ground, he can swap between his koopa and paratroopa moves mid encounter.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Then with his newfound battle experience on the ground, he can swap between his koopa and paratroopa moves mid encounter.
He finally gets the ability to bounce in an arc, instead of floating up and down.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Evil Eagle posted:

There will never be another Paper Mario game.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

PleasingFungus posted:

There will never be another Paper Mario game.

im replaying TYD right now and like, I forgot how tedious it is at times. the second chapter in particular had a lot of running around and mario moves real slow on the overworld until you get the yoshi. the writing is great and the combat is really viscerally satisfying because you get to hit hella buttons, but it can be a chore. hopefully they fix that in the next one that they'll never actually make

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
how do you laugh huehuehue is it hoohoohoo like an owl but deeper and throaty

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Countblanc posted:

im replaying TYD right now and like, I forgot how tedious it is at times. the second chapter in particular had a lot of running around and mario moves real slow on the overworld until you get the yoshi. the writing is great and the combat is really viscerally satisfying because you get to hit hella buttons, but it can be a chore. hopefully they fix that in the next one that they'll never actually make
this is why the glitzpit is the best part of the game

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Axel Serenity posted:

*montage of baby tadpole looking to the sky*

*cut to present. Para is drafted into Mushroom War*

*scene of Red Menace mowing down Para's friends. He knows he is outgunned, but he will not die alone*

tadpoles don't grow into turtles. come on

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

that is pretty hurtful and really bigoted against my race. gently caress y'all!

The Brazilian hue hue hue laugh is a really epic way to laugh.

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010

THE PENETRATOR posted:

how do you laugh huehuehue is it hoohoohoo like an owl but deeper and throaty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f40aulY2oTU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Seriously though Nintendo give me a Wario's Woods Wii U.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Seriously though Nintendo give me Wood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

No, I don't main Zero Suit Samus.

• Locked thread