Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Did CHIKARA have a falling out with 2300 Arena? They have a student show scheduled for 5/23, but it's at a new Wrestle Factory on Wingate Street in Philly:

http://chikarapro.com/events/season-15/05-23-2015_back-skull

Didn't they move their training back into 2300 Arena last year?

There's no Philly shows scheduled the rest of this year either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

C. Everett Koop posted:

Wasn't as bad as his SoCal Uncensored days. Lord I've been on message boards for way too long, where did I go wrong with my life as well.

I remember him from TheSmartMarks

Bleeding was only half the job...lol

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
We need 3 Count in King of Trios

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I just looked it up and it appears Jigsaw hasn't worked for Quack in almost a year. What happened there?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Did the Osirian Portal break up again and I missed it

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Is Ricochet on good terms with Quack?

Seeing him in Rey de Voladores would be fantastic

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Barber bragged on Twitter about getting Sean Waltman hooked on drugs again during King of Trios weekend in 2011. He's a piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Fenix said a swear word and now Quack isn't allowing him to sell merchandise as punishment.

Apparently fans are starting obscene chants in protest and getting kicked out.

There is a CHIKARA riot happening. My dreams are coming true.

• Locked thread