Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

wow that's poo poo, :rip: old dude, you were cool in star trek and other things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Plafop posted:

Wait, am I supposed to care?

your going to die

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Grizlor posted:

Seriously this is gonna ruin my day :( I think I'm gonna get some chinese and bourbon and watch wrath of khan tonight :cry:

It's sad but I wouldn't get too sad over it, dude lived to a nice old age and had lots of money and fans. not a bad life.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

the dogs dead by now too :rip: dog

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Tom Baker will live forever as years of heavy drinking have left his organs tough and robust.

Tom baker seems like such a nice guy (and not a pedo amazingly)

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

Now I know that the longer Doctor Who goes on the closer the probability comes to the inevitable day when some actor who played the Doctor is found to be a pedo.

it's a rule that if you're english and from the 70s you're a pedo

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I thought he was supposed to be an rear end in a top hat.

i dunno but i like him in fort boyard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Kuato posted:

This is a bummer, but dude was 83, so not entirely out of left field. Patrick Stewart is getting pretty old too, but hope he *never* dies (!).

it's really really incredibly hosed up to even bring that up dude

• Locked thread