Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
That doctor owns and they forgot to bleep him "Here's the thing, if he had Cornea Abrasion he wouldn't be able to see poo poo"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009

Lamadrid posted:

Surprised they didn't put Muņoz in the manila card.

They were trying to spare everyone there the disappointment

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Between going 1-4 in his last 5, fighting like only once a year, and getting surgical procedures to remove pieces of kibbles and bits out of his elbows, I hope Munoz hangs it up for the sake of keeping what's left of his short and long term memory

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009

someusername posted:

+700 odds might have been a clue guys

Yah gambling odds definitely tipped everyone off to the fight happening like that. Thanks for the helpful tip.

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009

Dangersim posted:

She threw herself at ronda and then isolated her own arm, I'm at a loss for words, it was like standing still with your hands down against chuck

This was my exact thought process after watching that. On the one hand, it's loving incredible how Ronda is able to capitalize on mistakes like that and pull out such a slick arm lock, on the other hand I'm disappointed because I wanted to see how Cat would have done had she not started the fight doing something so ridiculously stupid

• Locked thread