Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Someone remind me what tony said to the guy about his kid on tuf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Team Stab posted:

im gonna steal your kids bubblegum because i happen to be out of bubblegum and its the last thing on my list to do before i go out and whoop some rear end

No it was about some guy losing custody of his kid after a divorce. Tony was drunk as hell and poo poo got awkward.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Nothing is worse than getting your rear end kicked by a male model. I rolled with Luis Panza one time and it was like staring at the sun he was so good looking.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Team Stab posted:

that's a lot less fun than whatever garbage i said. i'm gonna pretend it was about bubblegum.

no it was pretty funny

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Lamadrid posted:

Jouban is 33 ?? Holy poo poo

loving male models dude what the hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

yea ok posted:

she looks & fights like cyril o'reilly