Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Lid posted:

Out of Competition testing is amazing.

He wasn't subject to out of competition testing for that fight. I doubt for this fight either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
That round was hilarious.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
LOL I love them asking like night of the fight blood testing is going to do anything. (Now some idiot will get caught)

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Kid looks like he's been trying to transform into Mighty Mouse.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
gently caress off John, he extended his hand as he came forward and pushed out.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Great ending.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Weidman stole his soul.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Glad to see Tony Ferguson continue to turn chicken poo poo into chicken salad.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

fatherdog posted:

iirc Jouban is the guy who's day job is male modelling, which makes getting punched in the face for money an even dumber move for him than most dudes

I owe an apology to Tyler Breeze.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Al-Saqr posted:

Oh so all this hype and buildup was for less than 10 seconds? well this certainly was a tremendous waste of time and I really regret it. whatever interest I had in watching UFC started and ended in one evening.

See you next PPV.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ninja PD posted:

Is the presser done?

Hasn't started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

eric posted:

Ufc should have made a 145 division for cyborg the second they acquired invicta. She'd probably be a star too and they don't seem to have a problem with 135 having zero challengers for rousey.

Why? There are three 145 lb fighters and one of them is Vince McMahon's wet dream. It's not like Cyborg was some major draw when she wasn't fighting Carano.

• Locked thread