Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
"kid" yamamoto is nearly 38 years old. additionally he's on a 3 fight losing streak and hasn't fought in 3 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

dsriggs posted:

They called him Kid Gorgeous! Then it was Kid Presentable. Then Kid Gruesome. And finally Kid Yamamoto.

lol

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
welcome to the ufc 184 general sales tax thread, please let your peers know what the level of sales tax is in your area. blanket rate of 17.5% here folks.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
hr keeps delivering the pink slip to ryan potts, presumably

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

argondamn posted:

Holy poo poo.

canti32 posted:

what is going on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUz9xCTOPRw

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
nobody but hardcore fans have any idea who anybody other than Ronda is, but at least Cyborg is easier to promote than most because there's footage of her winning impressively instead of taking a boxercise class with Rin Nakai or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Duzzy Funlop posted:

That was an incredibly funny main event, now I need to figure out a way to rewatch the rest of the main card that I missed while going back for booze.

While dealing with my first massive hangover at 7000 feet.

in my opinion, all the drinking and behaviour surrounding it is not good for you

• Locked thread