Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006
RIP Bud Light center. All hail the Monster M.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006
Apparently the only thing "eluding" Kid is a UFC win. Thought they were gonna say belt.

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006

Lid posted:

A CAN OF MONSTER

You'd fail your urine test for caffeine.

And to whoever linked that video of crazy Monster Christian lady. Please stop triggering me.

e: Someone switched the kid for the dad.

BrianPhillips fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Mar 1, 2015

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006
"It's part of the loving game" - Big John

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006
Eye poke discussion time?

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Ramon Salazar intentionally ran into the fingers to avoid the embarrassing possibility of losing a decision to Kid in 2015

A true forward thinker

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006

THE BUTT MAN posted:

I wonder if Munoz will desperately try to wrestle his opponent at all cost, including his dignity

So far, yes

e: hahahaha

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006

Ninja PD posted:

Don't show that poo poo.

As someone above said, Munoz getting demolished is a time honored tradition started by Matt 'I beat Jon Jones'' Hamill.

don't gently caress with tradition

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006

Bluedeanie posted:

Whole bar just moaned they didn't get to see the lesbians kiss. Ps poor Mark Munoz

I really want a WMMA moment of someone kissing during a staredown and then the other punching them out. The more 'faggots' uttered the better.

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006
What was it Rogan used to say about Munoz? Donkey Kong mode or some poo poo?

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006
I'd be surprised if Te gets out of this

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006

DoombatINC posted:

Holy poo poo that was incredible

T-Ferg again keeps showing real technique on the mat and striking.

I'm not really surprised but drat. His next fight is gonna be very relevant.

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006

Bubba Smith posted:

I've been a fan since TUF and I want him to do well but he's not that far removed from a too-competitive-for-comfort fight with Danny Castillo. if Tony fights a guy like Bendo or Johnson again he's gonna get beat.

I genuinely believe the worst TAM brings down everyone he loses to.

e: in fact I've never thought of him as a real TAM

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006
drat, that was an elbow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006
Hahaha, Mike Swick being active

^^If he had been against the cage he would have kept himself upright, that's why it's important the ref recognizes this fact.

• Locked thread