Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrath of Mordark
Jul 25, 2006

Foster liked his brand new wand!
Fun Shoe

BioEnchanted posted:

Also avoid getting caught in bad weather for the rest of your life. I hope your resigned to lugging an umbrella around everywhere forever. My cold came because of getting caught in a Hailstorm in Mid Spring! England's bizarre weather in action.

Wait, our weather carries viral infections now?

edit: To expand on the flu shot thing, people who don't get the shot because "Last time I got it, I caught the flu* the next day!" I happen to be one of the lucky people with Type 1 diabetes and so am in one of the 'at risk' groups that needs to get one every year. Thanks for putting me at risk, dick!

*probably just a bad/not even bad cold and also a coincidence

Wrath of Mordark has a new favorite as of 20:03 on Apr 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrath of Mordark
Jul 25, 2006

Fun Shoe
I didn't know that. Interesting.

The other peeve is people confusing flu/cold. Similar symptoms only one completely fucks you over.

Wrath of Mordark
Jul 25, 2006

Fun Shoe
Sorry, should have read that one a bit better. I believe that can be the case.

Wrath of Mordark
Jul 25, 2006

Fun Shoe

Cowslips Warren posted:

I had a friend who did similar, but it was with anime. IE, she'd be through a season then bug me nonstop till I agreed to watch an episode. By episode 2, she'd be spoiling poo poo for me, or squealing words in Japanese (cause she tooootally learned Japanese from DeathNote!) or loudly reciting the scripts as the episode played. SEE Cowslips this is Kira, with is Japanese for killer! But it also means light, like to light up the world? So everyone calls him KIRA because he's KILLING people!

Sounds like everything went according to her keikaku*.

*"Keikaku" means "plan"

Wrath of Mordark
Jul 25, 2006

Fun Shoe

Midig posted:

I hate this sentiment. Now I cannot make legit complaints without thinking that my food might be spiked with salvia.

Big Money Salvia or just the regular kind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrath of Mordark
Jul 25, 2006

Fun Shoe
Do you mean the type with the corner tab to pull the plastic film away from the packaging that instead just pulls the corner tab off?

Yeah, gently caress that poo poo.