Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

I don't like super windy days since sometimes I just want to wear a jacket unzipped without it flapping around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Walked my dog earlier this morning after a rainstorm, and one of my neighbors had their sprinklers running. Your lawn just got watered, there's no need to waste more!

So my pet peeve is sprinklers running after it rains.

Kaiju Cage Match has a new favorite as of 16:09 on Nov 13, 2020

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Iron Crowned posted:

Most people just set it on a timer from spring until they get their system flushed for the winter.

I live in Florida, where it rains a lot, so I think a sprinkler system is kinda moot.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

rodbeard posted:

gently caress you John Townsend is a saint.

When he shared a recipe for an 18th century dessert called Orange Fool, chuds were absolutely livid.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

mostlygray posted:

Then, after I graduated, the rules changed and kids would be expelled for having nail clippers.

Ah yes, the most dangerous thing in school: The fear of getting a manicure.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

fizzymercury posted:

That's weird because I get mercilessly, relentlessly, universally mocked for loving Eurovision. It doesn't help that I'm american but I don't know anyone in real life that watches it.

I put it on the back TV at the sports bar I work at when I'm bored. I'm surprised I haven't been punched directly in the mouth for it.

Speaking of Eurovision, where's the Eurovision thread? nevermind found it

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

guillotine landlords basically

I've got my guillotine in the backyard, but at this point I'm just gonna take it down because it's never gonna get used at this point. :smith:

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

The apple podcast app has gotten so loving bad, every update for a decade making it worse. The new update is the tipping point for me making the obvious and way overdue switch to another app. It now defaults to swapping to the next podcast episode of any podcast you are subscribed to. Maybe this is great for the people that listen to lovely talk radio type podcasts. But I listen to mostly things like serial fiction, history podcasts, reread/rewatch stuff, all things where you variously obviously want to listen from episode 1 on, and want to listen to the next episode of the thing you're on if your listening time consumes a full episode.

It also has your library, by default, organized by last updated podcast, instead of just loving alphabetical.

These are mostly all settings you can change but it's become so increasingly worse.

This is why I don't bother with Apple Podcasts and just use Pocket Casts and Spotify.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

It's kind of annoying when zombie media avoids calling them zombies, and uses other names like infected, walker, brisk pace runner, and cum blaster.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Brawnfire posted:

You can't go out there!

There's revenants out there!

Revenants? Excuse me, we call those draugr in these parts.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Brawnfire posted:

Nobody got jizzed, right!?

*discreetly pulls clothing over zombie creampie*

All good here

The Cumming Dead

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Microsoft released an update to the Windows weather app that no longer shows the time in hourly

It's bad and unnecessary.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Arrath posted:

This office building, filled entirely by (allegedly) functional adults has "Remember to flush the toilet" signs on the bathroom stall doors.

Believe it or not, there are (allegedly) functional adults who don't wipe their rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

No one gives Australia poo poo about it.

Maybe people should start doing that. :australia: