Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
first post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
##vote anidav

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
first day sucks

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

thatbastardken posted:

if town want any kind of victory in this game we have to look past old grudges and petty vendettas. Play the game, not the player.

sounds like a pretty scummy thing to say kenny

you're not in a scum team with anidav, are you?

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Kat Delacour posted:

we may as well turbo Anidav now.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
##vote fruity gordo

because she hasnt posted yet and her cat is ugly

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Can't do simple maths mr speaker, its a one in one chance

not four in four

## votr Tirade

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
That was joke voting. My vote rests with fruity because she hasn't posted yet and has had mysterious (and game-wrecking) absences in other games i've played

As has black tangled fwiw

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
i was saying you have had several mysterious (and game-wrecking) absences in other games i've played

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
which is unfair, i know, but someones gotta get shanked on D1

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
i definitely dotn but it doesnt matter because im not voting for you

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
but i like avs :(

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
seagull raises valid points

do we really want to read 3000 word posts on transformers lore that are probably wrong?

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
avs said that she is going to be at tafe a lot so for the first few days wont be able to post heaps but later should b eok

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
avs makes no sens, she has already said she will be afk for the first few days and then coming back

fruity meanwhile is MIA with no explanation

Kat, you're making me think youre in some kind of communication or alliance with FG?

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Anidav posted:

Sorry man, this time I'm a four in four chance of being a robot.

look at this scum

how would you even know there are dinobots in play unless you are one!!!

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

black_tangled posted:

What's a soag?

a bad poster who repeatedly self bans and then lacks the self control to stay away

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Gough Suppressant posted:

I don't think timezones are why you don't know when people get home from work.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

black_tangled posted:

Yeah that plus tbk chiming in (could be a joke) really seemed questionable to me.

i cant be bothered going back through 10 mafia games

but there was one where you just went completley MIA after three days, and i wanted to get you kicked out of the next game but TOML was all like no please don't do that i know black tangled IRL and theyre just busy but they will play the next game

and then you didnt post in the next game either

unless im thinking of SK but im pretty sure it's you. anyway i didn't pursue because it was a throw away comment rather than an attempt to get people to vote for you.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
actually TOML you are suss as gently caress

why are you trying to get people to pile in on top of me, for what was clearly a throw away remark, followed up by me saying "but i'm not voting for you so it doesn't matter"

This is some very very sketchy reasoning here, and is wilfully misreading my post. There's no way this kind of misread can be accidental. 75% chance you're scum, 25% chance you're an idiot.

##vote Those On My Left

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

black_tangled posted:

I'm pretty sure I never wrecked a game by being busy.

If i could be bothered, I would go back and find the thread but :effort:

It was like the second or third mafia game since everyone started playing again

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
##vote Those On My Left

I also went for the D1 anidav vote and i'm not scum so i think that's hardly conclusive

voting for anidav is just plain funny

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

thatbastardken posted:

wow you are super keen to throw shade on TOML but you still can't get your voting syntax right.

ken you muppet i fixed it

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
I saw a lot of discussion at the end of the last mafia thread about how we have a problem lynching the most vocal people, while the quiet ones slide under the radar

I have been posting a whole lot of poo poo, most of which is dumb, and now people are voting against me because I'm visible

Putting it out there now - it would be a big mistake to let me get lynched

Look at TOML's wilful misreading of my post and tell me that's not a scummy play

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
##vote splode coz i dont want to get lynched

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
vale splode we barely knew ye

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
##vote Milky Moor to split the vote

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Those On My Left posted:

actually, in a plurality game where tied lynches are possible and where town is very likely to have useful night actions, the much scummier action is to try to undermine the bandwagon, because that is much more likely to force a tie. scumhunters: look at people who are jumping off the splode train, look at people who are voting for the second and third placers

black_tangled posted:

Wow, why splode over milky? Milky is more dangerous imo.

He either gets targeted at night as town or owns us as scum.

look at this fucken scum everyone

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Avshalom posted:

gently caress yes let's do it :getin:

##unvote

##vote Milky Moor

let's loving lynch everyone

scummy as gently caress imo

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
one more to split!

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
gently caress yes

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
nooo
birdstrike

get back ons plode!

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
those on my left]

why did you unvote at 9.one minute before hammer instead of throwing your vote in another direction?

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Those On My Left posted:

you are actually right about this, if I had voted for milky fruity's vote wouldn't have forced the tie back. but i didn't see that in the heat of the moment. the fact remains that if fruity hadn't voted (something over which I have no control), my unvoting would have achieved my objective of avoiding a tie.

so, okay soag, a question for you now:

why did you want to split the vote? why did you vote for milky moor in the first place?

because of the novelty of the plurality game, because it was fun, because i got excited about getting rid of TWO non-posters because non-posters piss me off

i think that the scum in the game will be those who post less. As much as i want to try and start a grudge lynchtrain against you, i think that you and me would both be pretty stupid if we are scum as some of the most prolific posters in the game

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Gough Suppressant posted:

soag was one of the leaders in terms of splitting the vote towards milky though.

I watch a lot of survivor, splitting votes is an indescribably exciting thing for me

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Birdstrike posted:

Yes but most of your posts consisted of ineffectual hand slapping with other suspected scum before you switched directly from Splode to MM.

##vote white mans burping

Yeah and then I told you to get back ON TO splode when you switched away from him and ruined the tie

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

But anyway, that bit up there with Mith helping get the Splode lead established is why I'm less suss on her, unless we can see she had reason to protect WMB. I may have some mistakes in all that vote counting while I was just reading through the thread and writing this up, but even if my votes are off by 1 here and there and she wasn't breaking a tie on them, she did help establish Splode as the leading candidate when him and WMB were pretty neck-and-neck.

I'm buying what you're selling. Bus'ing from TBK, pile-on by B_T.

The one thing you've left out is how loving hard TOML started gunning for me when i made a throwaway remark at B_T. either he has some unresolved personal hostility towards me, or it's a scum with an overdeveloped protection reflex.

I'm still more sold on TOML being scum than anyone else but since he's not in the running:

##vote thatbastardken

sorry kenny tell suzie Q i mean no harm

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
FWIW I'm 80% sure that TOML is scum

I would be happy to put my neck out: if we lynch TOML today, and he turns out not to be scum, you can lynch me tomorrow

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
##unvote

##vote Those On My Left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
i wasn't suss on ken before but his answers under questioning are really really weak and he is starting to ping on my scumdar

i wasjust as gleeful as avs about getting a split vote but for some reason he thinks i am fine, and avs is scum?

this is the type of selective logic that sounds like people making up half-assed excuses when they're under fire. I know because i've done it in other games

• Locked thread