Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kat Delacour posted:

And Nobody Ever Believed Anidav Again,

The End.

after all this time of people saying don't kill anidav day one, i think he's been scum or 3p more than town now. s

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I really enjoyed the last two games. This game and tomls last one.

I actually enjoyed watching this and glad I didn't play this time, think I need to have a bit of a break but i'll keep following.

Toml, I could feel you getting drained. Being scum around the end of day 2 beginning of day 3 mark when it looks like town is getting their poo poo together is so draining and stressful and you get to a 'gently caress it, this is just a prolonged loss' stage.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anidav posted:

Just so you know, I had a whole game plan in a word document where if I lived today I'd claim Psychiatrist and claim I told a small lie as town in order to catch the SK off-guard.

cut n paste the document

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anidav posted:

I'm away from home.

later then. just promise to show us your plans.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

top 3 posters (by post count):

Kat Delacour 229
Bifauxnen 164
Anidav 157

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Those On My Left posted:

that's the precise reason i wasn't keen on the midnight deadline

I hate the 9pm deadlines. Routine with family means i rarely get free before 8:30 and often i've found that if we're playing to hammer i can quite often miss out on a lynch.

Playing to deadline helps or maybe 10pm. :shrug:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Those On My Left posted:

I personally reckon days should be something like 10am-8pm.

oh god no way.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

busb posted:

I've seen how quickly the crew thread moves i'm astounded that a mafia game's pace would daunt any of you haha

yeah i don't get why the 36 hour didn't work. well i do actually, the vocal minority did post a lot. i just see other games here on SA and they all seem to go fine running at a leisurely pace. auspol likes it hard and likes it fast.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

busb posted:

The "Ooh i'm the super important cop this game, awesome!" feeling fades after a while, being vanilla where you can 100% devote yourself to in thread scumhunting is really pleasurable in its simplicity. once you embrace the Day1 vanilla town lifestyle you never go back!

Also I'm going away to Europe for a month or so but when i get back i'll mod a game you guys would be more than welcome to join. I'll try not to gatecrash any more of your games, i actually wasn't going to play because i signed up for this before the previous game i played with you guys ran.

it's not gate crashing dude, you're welcome to play with us. i think it's been fun.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Those On My Left posted:

What about noon-10pm?

im happy with whatever start time, its the end time that gets me. 10pm works great.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anidav posted:

Don't worry guys, I'll get a role where I don't have to lie someday :goatdrugs:

well that doesn't include town obviously

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anidav posted:

Mods don't let me be town enough for me to try being good for town. My role selection is not by my control. :shrug:

uhhh

did you just blame every game mod for your play style?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anidav posted:

Well yeah, if I'm scum or 3P every game I play the part. If I am never town I cannot play a part I am never given.

except the part where you have been town and still lied.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tirade posted:

Can someone post the scumdoc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Maybe I'll run that space game thingo as a diversion in between.

After my assignment is done though.

• Locked thread