Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Master Bateman posted:

We don't like your kind me around here, boy.

I can't really blame them, or you tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Dantu posted:

I can't really blame them, or you tbh.

My only days off are mondays. If you want to grab a beer in Waikiki monday, let me know.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

holocaust bloopers posted:

Serious answer: internships. Even better option: don't take summer off from school. College is your job.

yep. Internship if you can get it, otherwise hit the books and keep collecting government funbucks. You're just treading water and making yourself miserable at any normal seasonal job.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

if you want a stamp that says

Shim has a big dick

roll your dick in ink. prove it.

It won't be a 3x3 stamp if it was my dick. I'm not sure of the exact size but "Scares white girls" is a good start, and in case you didn't notice there's a war on and we might have ink rationing again because of tensions on the Arabian peninsula so I think it's best to not literally dip my well cut schvantz in the company ink just for jokes when lives are on the line, Vic.

I'm just gonna see if I can make a purely black and white series of mushroom clouds and swastikas and dicks fit on 3x3 inches and use that I guess.

Or a thee liner saying

the goddamn truth posted:

Jet Fuel Doesn't Burn
>>>>>>HOT<<<<<<<
Enough To Melt Steel

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
post your dick(so I can JO to it)

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
you should watch vikings

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.

ded posted:

you should watch vikings

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Professor Bling posted:

honestly I don't know why you'd stop the gravy train of blood money by taking summers off of college

I've done it twice (three times counting a winterim session), but now I'm at the point where summer classes would possibly cut off an entire semester's worth of FREE MONEY education if I miscalculate a session/semester duration by a handful of days.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

It won't be a 3x3 stamp if it was my dick. I'm not sure of the exact size but "Scares white girls" is a good start, and in case you didn't notice there's a war on and we might have ink rationing again because of tensions on the Arabian peninsula so I think it's best to not literally dip my well cut schvantz in the company ink just for jokes when lives are on the line, Vic.

I'm just gonna see if I can make a purely black and white series of mushroom clouds and swastikas and dicks fit on 3x3 inches and use that I guess.

Outta my depth. MSPaint can only do so much. Are you making the stamp yourself?

Victor Vermis fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Mar 15, 2015

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ded posted:

TRIBUTE

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Check this out if any of you guys want to get some sweet, sweet Banana Republic discounts: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3706572

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

USMC503 posted:

Check this out if any of you guys want to get some sweet, sweet Banana Republic discounts: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3706572

sent you a pm

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I thought marines on liberty were the only ones that wore that stuff

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I thought ArmyMan25 was the only one that wore that stuff

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I don't see any capes or flame club shirts on their website :confused:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I need a smoking jacket, y'know, for masturbating.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Finally got tinder working last night, then this afternoon got a message from a chick that wants to hook up, technology owns

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Interstellar is out for download.

That goddamn wave planet. :stare:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Anne Hathaway :flashfap:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Why didn't you sleep?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

USMC503 posted:

i hope youre at least an assistant manager dawg

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

holocaust bloopers posted:

Interstellar is out for download.

That goddamn wave planet. :stare:

A great loving movie.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I think Interstellar is a good illustration of where we're headed, minus the whole escaping via space part.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Godholio posted:

A great loving movie.

The wave planet and the docking sequence are extremely my poo poo.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

blue squares posted:

I think Interstellar is a good illustration of where we're headed, minus the whole escaping via space part.

You think a mold that thrives off of nitrogen is going to destroy agriculture?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I don't know man. It is the most abundant gas in the atmosphere, but it could be more abundant. And GMO crops genetic diversity gluten free paleo breathaniarian diets

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I forgot about that thing but it's more we're going to run out of fish and farm food and there will be lots of flooding. I took an ecology class with an admittedly pessimistic professor (actually this guys http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/04/05/professor-many-humans-have-to-die-for-earth-to-live/) who persuaded me pretty well that we are hosed.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

blue squares posted:

I forgot about that thing but it's more we're going to run out of fish and farm food and there will be lots of flooding. I took an ecology class with an admittedly pessimistic professor (actually this guys http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/04/05/professor-many-humans-have-to-die-for-earth-to-live/) who persuaded me pretty well that we are hosed.

No one has ever heard of a college professor with an agenda.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

blue squares posted:

how many of teachs books were required reading :allears:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

His point is that we've already passed or will soon pass the point of no return with global warming. It's hard not to feel that way. Especially since we're not doing anything about it. The professor was pretty interesting. He's about 75 years old, got his right leg blown up when he was a kid and has had to walk with a crutch since then, and still managed to become one of the foremost lizard experts in the world, walk all over the Australian outback, and get a couple species of lizard named after him. Now he just sits there and rants about how us young people are selfish and destroying the world. He couldn't see anyone in the class when we raised our hands. And the freshmen would get all shocked and offended at his rants. It was awesome.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

how many of teachs books were required reading :allears:

His book was the required text but he uploaded it for free online.

blue squares fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Mar 16, 2015

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
esteemed herpetologist making pronouncements about climate change?

:nallears:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
A bunch of Interstellar screen caps I took for desktop wallpaper purposes.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Please make some for 3840x1080 these are amazing.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

blue squares posted:

His point is that we've already passed or will soon pass the point of no return with global warming. It's hard not to feel that way. Especially since we're not doing anything about it. The professor was pretty interesting. He's about 75 years old, got his right leg blown up when he was a kid and has had to walk with a crutch since then, and still managed to become one of the foremost lizard experts in the world, walk all over the Australian outback, and get a couple species of lizard named after him. Now he just sits there and rants about how us young people are selfish and destroying the world. He couldn't see anyone in the class when we raised our hands. And the freshmen would get all shocked and offended at his rants. It was awesome.

His book was the required text but he uploaded it for free online.

i for one look forward to the upcoming water wars

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

LeoMarr posted:

Please make some for 3840x1080 these are amazing.

Source is 1080p.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Re-docking organ fugue was siiiiiiiickkkkkkkkk

Take or leave the rest of it.

iKon
Oct 4, 2000

CAN'T TEST
WON'T TEST
Felt like three movies trying to be one movie, but it was ambitious as gently caress and certain parts were flat out awesome.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
space sucks

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

it wouldn't be a very good vacuum if it didn't

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

Re-docking organ fugue was siiiiiiiickkkkkkkkk

Take or leave the rest of it.

Yup. Space is silent, gently caress you George Lucas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
just imagine getting a rimmer from space

• Locked thread